Hurrah for Oggi! Removals recomendation

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

blakey
Super User!
Super User!

Hurrah for Oggi! Removals recomendation

Postby blakey » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:32 pm

hi all here is a e-mail address, of a very good friend who has 2 vans, and is prepared to do removals from uk to bg, on the condition, he can get a few loads together, he is very familiar with all paper work, required by customs,

E-mail Address(es):
o_shavarsky@abv.bg

parkinson
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby parkinson » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:11 pm

I have waited to post a reply until our goods arrived in Bulgaria. Oggi is a true gent, he has kept me in the picture from the first time we spoke, he is very reliable and when he says something is going to happen it does. he also copes very well with difficulties that bulgaria can throw in the way. Our28 boxes arrived today in St Vlas and the relief is unbelievable as anyone who had dealings with Mark and mike will know. His prices are very reasonable and I cannot give him a better reference, Thank You oggi and Thank You Blakey for the first introduction.

blakey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby blakey » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:17 pm

hi parkinson, thanks for that great report on oggi so glad you were pleased with his service, so come on all you folks that want stuff moving contact me or oggi himself, as i now think he is a member on this forum, and get your quotes

starby
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby starby » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:19 pm

Hi Blakey & Parkinson

I have taken your advice and contacted Oggi. He has explained everything and given me a very good quote.
We aren't going out until next year and I am sure the shipping list will change by then.
If you read this Oggi, I would like to thank you for all of your help so far. It is one less thing to worry about.

Shirley :D

annh

Postby annh » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:22 am

I can agree with all the previous comments, Oggi is moving us in January he always answers e-mails promptly no matter how silly our questions are.
Ann

grif
Super User!
Super User!

Postby grif » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:34 am

Can any of you lovley people out there give me oggi, contact details, know several people who may need his services.
?????????????
regards

col
Super User!
Super User!

Postby col » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:53 am

Hi
I have just contacted him about removals his e-mail is o shavarsky@abv.bg. i hope I have copied it correctly.

col

starby

Postby starby » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:08 am

Hi all

the email address is: o_shavarsky@abv.bg

Shirley

starby

Postby starby » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:12 am

Hi again

its not very clear as the underline covers the underscore between o_s.
I had major problems to start with and Blakey forwarded my email on. That is the reason though.
At this rate Oggie will need more vans!! :D

Shirley

annh

removals

Postby annh » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:14 pm

:D just had mail from Oggi, all our stuff goes 1st February, this is getting more real by the day :wink:

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”