Hurrah for Oggi! Removals recomendation

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bistritsa
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby bistritsa » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:29 am

I've had no luck trying to get hold of him for a quote. Should I keep trying or am I waisting my time? I know he was very reliable, but how about now?
Appreciate an update. I have loads going in both directions and need to get the ball rolling.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tatz2003

Postby tatz2003 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:45 am

bistritsa wrote:I've had no luck trying to get hold of him for a quote. Should I keep trying or am I waisting my time? I know he was very reliable, but how about now?
Appreciate an update. I have loads going in both directions and need to get the ball rolling.

I personally dont know the man, only what ive read on here . But if no ones replied with a quote, you might just of answered your own question :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
milly

Postby milly » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:38 pm

WE used,Oggi last October he was very reliable and always prompt with his e-mails. Costantly kept us up to date with what was going on.
His driver was very helpful with loading and unloading we had no problems at all.

Oggi collected his money a month after delivery we kept asking him to come for his money but he just said no problem.
We would use Oggi again without any doubts,as you can also see Oggi is well recommended on the forum!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tatz2003

Postby tatz2003 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Just to clarify. My above post was in no way meant to discredit the man as all can see he has many happy past customers. After reading about his health problems and several people trying to get in touch with him without any joy. My post was more in reply to the question, " is he still realiabe?" I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery anyways.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bistritsa
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby bistritsa » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:55 pm

I agree he was reliable , but is he now ? Maybe some of the other members who have been waiting for a reply from him can shed some light on the subject. He seems harder to get hold of than hens teeth.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
starby
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby starby » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:23 pm

If you are reading this Oggie, I hope that you are feeling better.
Oggie moved us to Bg nearly 3 years ago and was very helpful. No problems at all and again waited for us to settle before sending the bill.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
compact
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby compact » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:59 pm

UK 2 BG absolutly brilliant , all goods arrived on time and in perfect order and not overly expensive neither , very professional..

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
amron
Super User!
Super User!

an alternative optin

Postby amron » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Seen how some of you are struggling here, got to say we have used oggie in the past and was always reliable.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sootyb
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby sootyb » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:41 pm

I have just had some items delivered to us in Bulgaria by Oggie of Smalto Removals. We would like to highly recommend him to anyone that needs large or small loads moving from England, he is an honest and very reliable man and offers a very reliable and well priced service. We will certainly use him again. :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
blakey
Super User!
Super User!

oggi

Postby blakey » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 pm

just to let you all know oggie, is now living in uk. i visited him last week and he is still doing his removals if any body wishes to use his services

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”