Hurrah for Oggi! Removals recomendation

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

missbeans

oggie smaltos emovlas

Postby missbeans » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:34 am

can anyone tell me oggies email please, have some small stuff to move down, thanks so much

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 am

Pages 1 and 2 of this thread contain oggies email address

Mod 8)

GarryN
Super User!
Super User!

Re: oggi

Postby GarryN » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:10 pm

blakey wrote:just to let you all know oggie, is now living in uk. i visited him last week and he is still doing his removals if any body wishes to use his services
wellI would have used his services and I know someone else who wanted to but he seems not to be replying to emails again. I'll try Pickfords, I understand they're good. Oggi might have been good but if he has been ill no telling how he is now. How did he seem last week, do you have a phone number for him? Somebody one can't contact is not much help. Is he a one man band or are there several people working with him?

Garry

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Re: oggi

Postby mememe » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi GarryN,

This is an extract from a prompt email reply that I received from Oggi not so long ago (on April the 15th 2010) The email address I wrote to was the address given on Page 1 and I received the reply from smalto@bv.bg

"And yes, thank you, I am much better now!
With regards
Oggi
Smalto Removals

Mob: 0044 7581 696889"

Sorry - but I don't know anything about his set-up or how many people work for him.

GarryN
Super User!
Super User!

Postby GarryN » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Thanks that was very helpful, I have left a message and will see what he offers when he calls back. I did phone Pickfords who said she would call back in a couple of hours. When she hadn't called back by 3.30(5 hours later) I called them again and was told she had finished for the day!! No wonder the country is in such a mess.....

I'd be a little more patient normally but everything depends on the quotes I get before I can book either a ferry or a flight......

Garry

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm

GarryN wrote:I did phone Pickfords who said she would call back in a couple of hours. When she hadn't called back by 3.30(5 hours later) I called them again and was told she had finished for the day!! No wonder the country is in such a mess.....

I suspect that you'll also need a 2nd mortgage if Pickfords do it for you, Garry.

GarryN
Super User!
Super User!

Postby GarryN » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Fortunately I was sent two contacts by PM, both on whom I've been able to contact my phone, including oggi's number. Won't say who because they may be bombarded with messages, but thanks a lot for the help.

Garry

Wynx

Postby Wynx » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Just an update on Oggi`s contact.
I have just spoken to him because I was getting emails to his two previous email addresses returned. He says he thinks there is a problem with them.
He gave me his new one as;-
smalto.removals@gmail.com
I am keen to use his services again since I have been so pleased with them previously.

blakey
Super User!
Super User!

oggie

Postby blakey » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:04 pm

visited oggie whilst in the uk last week, he is still doing his removals and as we all know from, feed back that is service is very good and he is very reasonable. if anyone is having probs contacting him let me know and i will get in touch with him for you

lyn
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby lyn » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 am

We've just used him to transport a cat back to the UK. Excellent service, excellent price and most importantly, the cat arrived safe and sound - and alive!

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”