UK2BG removals

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
neets60

UK2BG removals

Postby neets60 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:27 pm

Has anyone used UK2BG for moving. They advertise on this site, they have been really helpful and up front with everything they have told us, and all I want is for someone somewhere to say, yes we have used them, they were sound. Or yes we used them and they were rubbish because....
Moving your most personal and favourite items is a big thing, and I really don't want to make a mistake. Please don't anyone mention Pickfords, firstly they didn't turn up to give the quote then when they did finally turn up they have never bothered to actually send one.
I want to book them, I want my move sorted. Please please please has anyone used them.
Neets

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
miltonmuskateers
<b>Building Services</b>

Postby miltonmuskateers » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:18 pm

:Hi i have heard of this company from postings on this site. They were good reports. Hope that may be some use to you, sorry to be so vague.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:43 pm

i know one member who i am sure used them, i think one of the people who run it is called glyn, if thats correct they were very happy with the service.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MrsAB
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby MrsAB » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:58 pm

I too would like to know reports about this company as we are looking into moving out our prized possessions later in the year and it is dificult knowing who to trust!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Georgina
<b>Language Tutor</b>

UK 2 BG

Postby Georgina » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:29 am

We used UK 2 BG in November. Two lovely guys picked up and delivered our belongings on time and with no damages. They even bought us a welcome bottle of wine! I would highly recommend them to anyone considering undertaking a move of this scale!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
neets60

Postby neets60 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:31 am

Thanks that is all I needed to know, thank you so much for replying. Yes it is Glyn, wonderful news. Will get booked.
Neets

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:22 am

Just to say That I too know Glynn And Mat :lol:
I know that they are very genuine people and serious in their intention to make their removal company the premier "mover" to Bulgaria.
I am sure that if you have any worries either Glynn or Mat will answer to ease your concerns as much as they can :idea:

8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lorryman
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

uktobg removals

Postby lorryman » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:54 pm

Hi ihave just recived a quote from this co some 3000 pounds cheaper than any previous quotes but in the quote thay left no contact no or address so if anyone out there has it could you please let me have it many thanks
lorryman

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Hi lorryman, scroll down the page until you come to the Useful Links area, located below the gallery for 'Private Property Sales - Buy Direct from Owners' and above 'Members Picture Gallery - Latest Pictures'. The Useful Links are picture links and UK2BG can be found there. Clicking on their picture link will take you to their website where in turn you will find their contact details.

Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lorryman
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

UKtoBG

Postby lorryman » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:27 pm

Hi mod many thanks
lorryman

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”