UK2BG removals

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Bordersrover

Glynn and Matt - UK2BG Removal Experts

Postby Bordersrover » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:38 pm

May I take this opportunity to publicly thank Glynn and Matt of UK2BG - the Removal Experts, for their most excellent and reliable service.
They handled over 10 cubic meters all the way from Scotland to Plovdiv in the most efficient and professional way, without any loss or damage to the goods. The pick up and delivery dates were perfectly timed as promised.
May I also add that I will be using them again next year, because besides the service, the charges are the lowest from 7 other companies that I compared with prior to my decision to commission UK2BG.
Scroll down this page, bottom right hand side, and click on Glynn's UK2BG advert to enter his website.
Should anyone need further details, just send me a personal message.

camilla

UK 2 BG

Postby camilla » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 pm

These guys do what it says on the tin. Have used them 3 times now. Would use them again. Never a problem. Always keep in touch and advise whats happening. Thank you dosnt seem enough. But thanks anyway. camilla

sootyb
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

UK2BG

Postby sootyb » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Recently we used UK2BG to bring our things over from Bulgaria to the UK.
They made an excellent job of things and were very efficient with the transportation and delivery of our goods, Tina should be highly praised for her communications, we tried another four companies but UK2BG were by far the quickest to answer questions than the other organizations, and their collection and delivery was outstanding. WE GIVE THEM 11/10 AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

MARTINSM

UK2BG - THE ULTIMATE REMOVAL EXPERIENCE

Postby MARTINSM » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:35 pm

If you are considering moving to BG then don't waste valuable time &
energy looking for removal quotes, there is only one company you need to
call, UK2BG. They moved our home contents in a week from Scotland to
Stambolovo in September 2011. They loaded at the pick up point and
unloaded into each room at our new home. Not a thing was broken , damaged or even out of place, unbelievable service at an unbelievable price, (and Yorkshiremen as well). WANT CONFIRMATION, JUST P.M ME.

Heiniken don't do removals, but if they did then UK2BG would be it,
probably the best removal company in the world.

newlife
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby newlife » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 pm

How much was the price?

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”