UK2BG removals

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Cameo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Cameo » Tue May 20, 2008 9:12 am

Can I please ask all of you on this thread to tell me how you guage the amount of space needed to do the move. We have 2 quotes from them, the silver and the gold package, but am just finding it difficult to judge the actual floor space we will need with all our worldly goods. So dont know whether to book the silver or gold package. Has anyone got any good measuring tips. I have looked at their instructions on measurment, but to be honest its double dutch to me. Never was good at maths in school, and now Im paying the price. Thanks.

superstu
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby superstu » Thu May 22, 2008 1:14 pm

Hi Cameo, i had the same worries, i am sure we are not the only ones. I was told that 4 washing machines is roughly 1 cubic meter, imagine them in a cube shape. I think thats the easiest way of working your amount required.

All the best
Stu

glynn
<b>Removal Services</b>

Postby glynn » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:49 pm

Thanks for all the recommendations. Our website now has a volume estimator making it easier to work out the size you require.
All the best, from a hot Varna!

camilla

removals uk 2 bg

Postby camilla » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 pm

To Mat, Glyn and Tina At UK 2 BG
Many thanks for making the first of our removals stress free. We will certainly use you again when we move for good. Thanks fellars. camilla

galaxy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby galaxy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:30 am

THE WAIT IS OVER, NEXT WEEK I WILL BE MOVING OUT TO BULGARIA!!!

i will let you know how i get on with uk2bg removals, my main worry is whether their truck will get down my lane, fingers crossed.

Keep the sun shining out there will you!!!

littlegem
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby littlegem » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:17 am

Just becareful who you use. We moved last year with a firm called CityMoves in Wales and our furniture was very badly damaged when it got here also it turns out the company did not have insurance cover for travelling abroad which they said they had. We were unable to claim anything.

We understand the need to warn others.... however, this thread is especially for UK2BG removals. Mod 8)

Cameo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Cameo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:08 pm

A couple of really nice lads who worked like Trojans on an incredibly hot day in the UK, then an even hotter day in BG. They certainly earned their money I can tell you. They are very obliging and we found them easy to deal with and felt that they offered a good service.

galaxy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby galaxy » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Finally made it to Bulgaria, and i have to highly recommend uk2bg removals. I had 2 great blokes Matt and Glynn who came with a smile and without fuss loaded the truck within 3 hours ( i had some stairs to contend with). After 4 days they were in my village unloading, and everything went perfect. Not one item was broken and they made everything seem so easy.
A quick mention for Tina who organised the move, she kept me in constant touch as to what time and day the boys would be arriving.

A first class service.

hamster
Super User!
Super User!

removal insurance

Postby hamster » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 am

Hi,

I have also booked these guys for my removal at the end of the montha nd they have been helpful so far. I will update the site once the furniture arrives but from reading the reviews I feel i am in good hands.

Can anyne tell me if they arrange insurance for there goods and if so who do you recommend and what were the costs?

toaster

uk to bg

Postby toaster » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:39 pm

hi just like to thank uk to bg for delivery of my furniture to bg glynn and matt are nice guys and i would reccomend them to anyone wanting furniture moving from uk picked up when said arrived when said and good pricing thanks guys good look with your future

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”