UK2BG removals

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

hopkin
Super User!
Super User!

Postby hopkin » Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 pm

We also used UK2BG recently and would highly recommend them. The day they collected our goods in UK they were delayed due to circumstances beyond their control but Glynn kept us fully informed of progress in our direction. Everything then proceeded quickly and efficiently, and Glynn has the remarkable gift of being professional, friendly and very helpful all at the same time!

Once our goods arrived in BG UK2BG stored them for us until we were ready to receive them at our house. Once we'd given them a ring to arrange delivery they were with us within a couple of days. All arrived safely and we only mention the following to be absolutely honest with those who might be considering using a removal company, and not in any way because we were disappointed... our small tumble dryer was dented on the top, and a small bucket of fencing staples was somehow left behind! The dryer was soon fixed - we just removed the top and banged the dent back out, no problem! And Glynn offered to replace the staples when he was back in UK - the only reason he hasn't done so is because we haven't got back to him on that one yet! But we feel sure the offer is still there... Glynn, we'll be in touch!

We considered both of those points to be very minor and we were quite realistic in our expectations - we felt any removals firm would present something to gripe about whether it be Pickfords or whoever, and actually we were expecting much worse having travelled the Romanian roads ourselves! So we would definately use UK2BG again and probably will as we still have some stuff in UK to bring over eventually! Thanks guys!

lumpyspiv
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby lumpyspiv » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:09 am

We also have just used UK2BG to move our belongings over here. Can't thank Glynn and his team enough for their friendly efficient service. Unlike many other removal companies in the UK, Glynn always responded quickly to enquiries and kept us informed at all times - even of his love of bacon sandwiches! Many thanks guys - I'm sure you'll be kept very busy.

amron
Super User!
Super User!

just e mailed them for a quote will let you know how we get

Postby amron » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:06 am

I think its bad that people are spreading rumours.

I have jusrt asked for a quote today 6/9/9 for 3 cubic meters if we use them i will report back how it all goes. maybe quash a few rumours in the process too

norma

seathrift
Super User!
Super User!

Postby seathrift » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 am

Amron. I have used them. For me they were efficient, friendly, did what they said they would do and all without any problems. I would be very happy to use them again.

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 am

Demoman added:
Hi All,

Just had some new furniture delivered from Uk to our app; in Elenite from the company UK2BG Removals, 100% satisfied with both price and service, should anyone require them, there number can found on this web site. Thanks Guys, just a shame we never thought about you a few years ago and that you dont have a second hand shop in BG as need to get rid of other furniture now.

Thanks Again

Bill and Charlie

brummie

furniture removal = uk2bg

Postby brummie » Sat May 01, 2010 6:25 pm

hi all,just to let everyone know we came to bg a few months ago.we used a company called uk2bg,they were superb.funiture was also stored by them before we arrived.great rates and great service.thanks to glynn and mat.

ceasefiring
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

uk 2 bg removals

Postby ceasefiring » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:54 pm

We used this company in april 2010 they were brilliant and even one bag that i had not labelled went missing,we sent and email the bag was found and sent by courier!!! Lovely lads and all our things 10m3 arrived safely from the midlands to a village near VT,,,thanks lads a great job!!and they keep intouch and reply to emails and phone you!!

superstu
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

thanks again

Postby superstu » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Just to say thanks again chaps for moving some of my items back to the UK last week. Great job, see you soon hopefully.
stu

mymoona

recommending UK2BG

Postby mymoona » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Just want to add our recommendation to an already long list. We have used UK2BG several times over the past two years and nothing is too much trouble for these guys. On every occasion our goods have arrived in perfect condition and with not a thing missing. No load is too big or too small and they have always accommodated our every request. They are able to store your belongings in a secure unit in Varna and will deliver to your home whether you are able to be there or not, getting keys off neighbours and texting to confirm when all is done. We could never have achieved our Bulgarian dream without their help and we remain deeply indebted to them. Thank you so much Matt and Glynn.

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”