An Excellent Varna Taxi Service

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

stevek
Super User!
Super User!

An Excellent Varna Taxi Service

Postby stevek » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:02 am

Well we were recomended this chap, and having used him last week were very happy to pass on the recomendation, he has an excellent website (with prices) and we found him reliable, friendly and moderately priced,,,what more do you need from a Taxi Driver!
Check out his website and from what we gathered from him he is happy to take on long as well as short trips. http://www.varnanettaxi.com/
Steve.

houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Re: An Excellent Varna Taxi Service

Postby houseman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:23 am

stevek wrote:he has an excellent website (with prices) and we found him reliable, friendly and moderately priced,,,what more do you need from a Taxi Driver!

How about not driving one metre behind the vehicle in front at 100 km/hr??

tempo

Postby tempo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:30 am

two great guys never let me down, even arranged for 4am pick-up and were there, always pleasant and reliable

Bulgaria-Legal
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby Bulgaria-Legal » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:31 am

all bulgarian taxi's have a magnet attached to front and rear, opposite polarities of course, as do all cars over 1.4litres! I believe it is only the trabants that need re-magnetising........................

stevek
Super User!
Super User!

Re: An Excellent Varna Taxi Service

Postby stevek » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:29 am

[/quote]
How about not driving one metre behind the vehicle in front at 100 km/hr??[/quote]
Perhaps he was desperate to get you out of the car!! :wink:
His driving was fine with us though,
Steve

houseman
Super User!
Super User!

varna taxi recomm

Postby houseman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:20 am

stevek, no,no,no,no, no - the comment was a general one, I have never knowingly been driven by your guys :prayer: They are definitely in a minority. What about seatbelts in the back then eh??? :twisted:

stevek
Super User!
Super User!

Re: varna taxi recomm

Postby stevek » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:46 pm

houseman wrote:stevek, no,no,no,no, no - the comment was a general one, I have never knowingly been driven by your guys :prayer: They are definitely in a minority. What about seatbelts in the back then eh??? :twisted:

And I was only ribbing you, I have just asked Mrs Kane who confirms that she was fully belted in, the chap had a modern car, perhaps a Renault(?) and I noticed that he belted up straight away as we did. His driving was just fine, Oh and I forgot, he speaks very good english too. I ought to add that we have no connection with this chappie apart from his being recommended to us and having used him were very happy to pass on the recommendation to all our chums on the MYBG forum,
Steve

jack
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby jack » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi, Anyone requiring airport runs from Varna to anywhere in the northern region, just give Geoff a call at the Akroza restaurant Balchik. Not only is he cheap, but very safe, trust me! or you can pm me and I will pass your details on to him

Trudyw
Super User!
Super User!

TAxi

Postby Trudyw » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Just have to add the Steves orignal entry and confirm how good Ivan was. He charged us £100L return Varna to Kranevo. Which was 80l cheaper than our normal driver. He was very prompt and spoke excellent English.

Trudy

micnata

Taxi

Postby micnata » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:15 pm

Whrn you land in varna, if of course you have a telephone, call 052500500 or 052500000 when your in the baggage hall and book a regular taxi they charge 89st per km daytime and 99st per km night time, as kranevo is approx 40km away well you do the maths!

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”