An Excellent Varna Taxi Service

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Trudyw
Super User!
Super User!

Taxi Tfr

Postby Trudyw » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 pm

Hi is this for a large car, we always have 4 large cases and 4 large hand luggage + pram. Anything that is not an estate or people carrier will be too small.
Is this one of the main taxi firms as it may be ok for quests who are in pairs . Do they charge extra for night rates and doing the return from Kranevo do you know?. Many taxis will not come out to pick up in Kranevo if they are Varna based.

Ivan does smaller rates if you take his standard taxi at 40l each way to Kranevo .

Any further info on alternatives will be placed in our guest file as usual.

Many thanks

micnata

taxis

Postby micnata » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Most of the regular taxis are chevrolets, the smaller one! But if you do ask for a "wagon" they send an estate car, but you do have to ask!!

Trudyw
Super User!
Super User!

Taxi Tfr

Postby Trudyw » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Hi is this for a large car, we always have 4 large cases and 4 large hand luggage + pram. Anything that is not an estate or people carrier will be too small.
Is this one of the main taxi firms as it may be ok for quests who are in pairs . Do they charge extra for night rates and doing the return from Kranevo do you know?. Many taxis will not come out to pick up in Kranevo if they are Varna based.

Ivan does smaller rates if you take his standard taxi at 40l each way to Kranevo .

Any further info on alternatives will be placed in our guest file as usual.

Many thanks

stevek
Super User!
Super User!

Postby stevek » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:58 am

Following on from what Trudy has said, we have again used Ivan at Varna Taxis and his service is very good indeed, his usual car is a 4 door hatchback, a Renault I think, but as Trudy says he also now has a people carrier, the Small Car price from the airport to Kranevo is 40lev, so according to the rates given by Micnata he is just about the same price as the regular taxis and you have the peace of mind in at least having some idea who is collecting you, he waits at the airport for your plane to land and is there with your name held up on a card when you come out through customs, an excellent service and Im still very happy to recommend him to you all,
Steve.

allet
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby allet » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 pm

We just used Ivan Ivanov and one word, superb. Prompt, good driver, good English and great prices. Highly recommended.

Trudyw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Trudyw » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Ivan is brilliant, recommend him to all our guests

Trudy

Tonyt

Postby Tonyt » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:07 pm

I used Ivan twice on all day runs during my recent visit, Great Guy Great Service, prompt and I have recomended him to many people on other sites. Looking forward to meeting again in May/June 2010. Tonyt

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:40 am

haeweye wrote:
I can also recommend Ivan Ivanov. He does the airport runs - Varna, Bourgas but is very accommodating for other destinations. His English is excellent and he's very pleasant company. Anything you need to know about Bulgaria he'll know the answer.

His web site is: www.varnanettaxi.com

and all his contact details are there.

Tonyt added:
I too have used Ivan Ivanov many times, would highly recommend him and have done so to many satisfied clients. Tonyt.

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”