Very Good Contact/Supplier/Installer of Pellet Boilers

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi Vicky

If you and everyone in the North East region who owns/wants a pellet system could get together a bit of a cooperative I may have something interesting for you.

This winter I had problems getting pellets and he managed to wangle me a ton passing through my region. They were Grade A pellets, in fact, they were so clean and pure that they ran the boiler an absolute treat with zero ash (And Vicky will confirm that this is a bonus).

I have had pellets from at least 10 different suppliers in Bulgaria including Balkanstroy which are supposed to be the best, but these pellets made the Bulgarian ones look crap.

Anyway. They came from Romania and DELIVERED to my door they were 240lvs a ton.

If anyone is interested and can take them in truck loads which I believe are 20 or 40 tonnes, I can look at possibly setting something up.

Brian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Postby VickyC » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi Brian,

That is very interesting and we would definitely try the Romanian pellets, as I have heard they are much purer and more energy efficient. Don't know anyone else who has this system near me, so if there are people out there I hope they will respond, as 20 ton is a bit much for just one household.

Vicky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tamarisk

Postby tamarisk » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi
A company in VT has quoted 400 leva a ton for pellets plus 10% delivery, that is if we take over 5 tons.
As I live about 5km from VT, I think 40 leva a ton for delivery is way over the top.
Does anyone know of other companies in any area or up to date prices?
Many thanks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi Linda

Sorry I didn't get back to you, things rather hectic at the moment. I will get in touch with my contact in Sofia/Romania and find out how much they are delivered to VT. How many ton do you want.

If there is anyone else in the VT are who wants pellets let me know as it will make the load cheaper. Make it quick though.

I'll let you know Linda.

B

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tamarisk

Postby tamarisk » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Hi Brian
Do you know which wood the pellets are made from and are they in 15kg bags like most seem to be?
I would like prices from 5 tons plus including VAT, if they would deliver that sort of amount, if not whatever the smallest amount is that they would deliver.
Obviously, it would work out cheaper overall if I took more because of the transport costs and I may be willing to do that depending on price.
Unfortunately, I do not know of anyone else here that uses pellets.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Ashley701

Hi Brian

Postby Ashley701 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi Brian, I was reading your post with interest about wood burning and pellet burning stoves, which leads me to ask if you can assist. I am seeking Bulgarian manufacturers of wood burning stoves. May i ask if you know of any or if you know how I may source or identify any. I am planning to go over to Bulgaria in the next few weeks and have been struggling to find ways of finding manufacturers. Are you aware of any web sites that might help me? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Rgs
Ashley.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Ashley

I have pm'd you the details, but I think you have to do 3 postings to get private messages.

Brian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Ok. There is a factory in VT but apparently the quality is crap. For people who are not sure the quality of the pellets is very important in pellet boilers, crap ones produce less heat, burn quicker and produce more waste, top class ones produce more heat, burn slower and less waste.

Now then.

There is a factory in Schumen apparently and the pellets are excellent quality and 300lvs a ton ex works. So, if you can get transport this would be a good option. I have always found that if you are collecting they will break it down to a "per bag" price.

I'll come back on the contact details

B

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
wildthing
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

pellet boiler

Postby wildthing » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:14 am

Hi brian can you give me advise on these boilers and may be a cost to buy and fit i have got 9 rads in my house witch are run by a log fire many thanks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Kosio

Postby Kosio » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:02 am

hello wildthing i'm not professional but to change from logs to pellets you will need new pellets burner all the rest of the system will be not changed. the pellets burners are more expensive than log burner.
the price start from 880 lv . i think for 9 radiators will need small to medium size burner.approx between 1400 - 2000 lv. If i'm wrong please correct me!

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”