Very Good Contact/Supplier/Installer of Pellet Boilers

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:08 am

Kosio and wildthing

I am not sure of current pricing of the boilers, I will send you the contact details of the guy in Sofia. As with most things in Bulgaria the prices do tend to differ location to location. Kosio is right, you will only need to change the boiler, everything else stays as is. The good thing about a pellet boiler is everything need to run it is built in to the boiler, pump, expansion tank etc etc. In fact, IMO, I am not a plumber but knowing what I now know about these boilers it is a job you can do yourself if you have a bit of DIY knowledge.

Anyway, I'll send you his details and you can go from there.

Cheers

B

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Inge

Postby Inge » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:18 pm

I contacted an Italian supplier of pellet stoves hoping that they would be able to send one to me here in VT, but they suggested that because of the complex comuterisation of the system, I should find a Bulgarian supplier who could continue to help with the servicing of the boiler.
Unfortunately they were unable to recommend any nearer supplier and I also could not find a Bulgarian company providing either the stoves or the servicing

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Inge

As far as I know, there are only 2 manufacturers of Pellet Boilers in BG, the majority come from either the Czech Republic or China.

I don't know if the Italians actually make them or rebrand them. I say this because I have recently approached Italian companies for handmade stairs and Sofa's only to find they are not actually made in Italy but imported from China/Czech and "built" in Italy (In other words fitted the plug and company logo) in a small workshop. The law in Italy is that you MUST say where the item is built, not where it came from (Same scenario in France). Needless to say , buying the same stairs direct from China myself cost 60% less.

Anyway. I do have the suppliers contact details here for pellet boilers who will provide you with a good standard boiler, installation, and after service. Alternatively you can buy direct from any of 50 factories in the Czech republic if you ask them nicely, but the price differential is about double by the time you have got it to BG. IMO buy a Czech one in BG if you just want the one.

Brian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Kosio

Postby Kosio » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 pm

hello inge I find supplier in bulgaria for pellets and pellets stoves in Yambol area which is 100 km from VT . If you want more info and prices i will contact you with them!
Regards Kosio

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
cookies

Which heating/hot water source to choose

Postby cookies » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:38 pm

hi Brian

We are having to source our heating/hot water in our apartment independantly, in the past it has been supplied by the management company. We had considered the installing a pellet burner but we are not at the apartment permantly and have people rent the apartment, we were unsure if it would prove to be more of a disadvantage with regards the feeding, cleaning of the unit and delivery of the pellets. we do have a large balcony so storing would not be a problem We would appreciate your thoughts on this. The other options are combination electric boiler or combination propane gas boiler but we are also finding it difficult to source information on this can you help. Our apartment is in Bansko so thought you may be able to point us in the right direction and all the other owners in our complex. many thanks cookies.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bgcarl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby bgcarl » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:27 pm

I am resurrecting this thread as my interest has been restirred and I couldn't find it. Thanks Brian. I am seriously considering installing this system in the Dobrich area, I like the idea of the system running for many hours without intervention. If anyone else in the area is interested, perhaps we could get a local discount.

Cheers

BGCarl

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi Carl

I can honestly say, knowing Nasko, if you were to get a few people interested then he would offer a really good discount.

Brian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
steven1404

Postby steven1404 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 am

i am also looking for a pellett boiler to run the 15 new en suite rooms the boiler could be house in the same area where the sess tanks is been installed so not building guest accom over it

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:47 am

If i understand what I've read correctly then heating an average house per month (during winter) it is approx. 240-370lv. That to me seems a very high price (£100-150 p/mth), if I were faced with a bill like that in the UK (never mind BG) I would baulk at it.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Postby VickyC » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Brian, is this still the case their is a Romanian supplier at 240 lev a tonne of pellets? Do you have their contact as they may well be making deliveries to a central source in Varna like a holding warehouse and then I could get my own transport out to my village.

Is there anyone around the Varna Region who wants to try and source a 20 tonne lorry for delivery around the area. if they are still 240 lev a tonne thats a great saving for Grade A pellets.

Pellet burners are fantastic and we have only gone through 3 pallets (3.6 tonnes bagged) in the past 3 winters and that is using it 6 hours in evenings for whole house heating(10 rads). We have a stand alone glass fronted wood burning fire for our open plan lounge and this generates a huge amount of heat and is handy as a back up and also when we don't need the whole house heated. Its the ideal system for us and not too expensive for the benefit of a dry and cosy whole house all winter.

Vicky

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”