Very Good Contact/Supplier/Installer of Pellet Boilers

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 pm

spantrout wrote:If i understand what I've read correctly then heating an average house per month (during winter) it is approx. 240-370lv. That to me seems a very high price (£100-150 p/mth), if I were faced with a bill like that in the UK (never mind BG) I would baulk at it.

Spantrout, it is expensive without a doubt but only if you compare it to wood, which has got to be the only cheaper option in BG. Electric and gas would be much more (Gas around 600lvs) for say a 3 bed house pumping out the same 24 hour warmth. I didn't say it was cheap, as most people who have one agree, its the cheapest hassle free, fire and forget, adjust the thermo system available in BG. Warm all day especially first thing in the morning. Fill it once a day or if you have a good hopper, once a week.

But yes, compare it to £50 a month for good old British gas then it is rather high. But hey, tell a Thai that you're spending 100lvs a month on a woodburner and he'll give you the same conversation.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 pm

steven1404 wrote:i am also looking for a pellett boiler to run the 15 new en suite rooms the boiler could be house in the same area where the sess tanks is been installed so not building guest accom over it

Hi Steve

I have PM'd you Nasko's number

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm

VickyC wrote:Brian, is this still the case their is a Romanian supplier at 240 lev a tonne of pellets? Do you have their contact as they may well be making deliveries to a central source in Varna like a holding warehouse and then I could get my own transport out to my village.

Is there anyone around the Varna Region who wants to try and source a 20 tonne lorry for delivery around the area. if they are still 240 lev a tonne thats a great saving for Grade A pellets.

Pellet burners are fantastic and we have only gone through 3 pallets (3.6 tonnes bagged) in the past 3 winters and that is using it 6 hours in evenings for whole house heating(10 rads). We have a stand alone glass fronted wood burning fire for our open plan lounge and this generates a huge amount of heat and is handy as a back up and also when we don't need the whole house heated. Its the ideal system for us and not too expensive for the benefit of a dry and cosy whole house all winter.

Vicky

Vicky I will find out, as you know a lot changes in BG in a year, add to that the current crisis and anyhting could happen

Brian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:57 pm

OK. After my detailed rant about Biomass not being the cheapest option, but being the most user friendly, I thought for any newbies out there looking at putting in central heating systems the following table which is applicable to BG.

Cheapest Wood. But Labour intensive

Mid Range Biomass. Simple and clean to use

Expensive. Electric

Take out a mortgage. Bottled gas

I have now put the two people interested in Biomass quotes on to Nasko. I have told him there may be more and to give a good price. If you want a price let me know as soon as. At the end of the day if its too much don't buy it, at least its a quote that you can put against others so you can make your mind up. All I can guarentee, is that this man is as straight as a die....And after 5 years in BG this is probably the first time I have ever said that recommendation.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi Brian, you seem very clued up about boilers, and i too am interested in a wood burner..we only have an apartment in Pomorie ) and aim to use it at xmas and new year..the last time we did it was absolutely freezing there, and that was with the aircon ( on warm ) and an oil fired radiator, plus 2 fan heaters..so we have an open plan kitchen/diner, we have a flu, and would like a built in stove into the existing area ie; the chimney cavity. i believe this can be done because we live on the first floor, there is a shop below us, and someone else on our landing has a stove also.
We do not want or need radiators, and we did have contact details for a company in sofia named Diavach, which is on the www..i sent them an e.mail but no reply as of yet..and dont know whether they will come to us on the coast, if you have someone closer, who is willing to look, quote, and fit in Pomorie, then we can put business their way..we travel out in July, and will be in Pomorie for August ( 1 month ) feel free to contact me at anytime if you can help.
Thanks in advance
trucky ( bob )

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi Bob

I think if you are only looking at using it for small periods, a week here and there, then you don't want to go to the expense of a pellet boiler. Easiest thing here by the sound of it is a general free standing log burner which you can get at Bricomarche or I'm sure there's plenty of folks on MYBG can point you a bit more local over your way.

Although my chap in Sofia would be more than willing, and has in te past, travel out to the Black Se. Its based on a large system, many radiators etc etc.

The pellet boilers are only good if you are in BG long term, especially if you do want radiators. But for what you want I would just fork out a couple of hundred Euro's for a stand alone log fire and a pile of logs for the time your out.

If there's anyone out there local to Pomorie can you point Bob in the right direction of a log fire supplier/installer ?

Brian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Lorac
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Lorac » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 pm

any idea if there is a supplier around Ruse area and/or a website to see what kind of stoves they are? space needed / can you cook on them if situated in a kitchen?

I am looking at getting a heating system installed this year ( log burner to date with no radiators....... brrrr )

thanks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Brian, many thanks for your advice, we were looking at having fitted a built in system ( log burner ) which fits in to the chimney cavity. I was looking at some on a companys website called Diavech, who are in sofia ( Novi Iskar) and Plovdiv. I have e.mailed them twice but they dont answer, so as you stated earlier, if anyone knows a supplier and a builder either in or around Pomorie or Burgas..please let me know.
Many thanks
truckyboy ( bob )

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Postby VickyC » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 am

Hi Brian and anyone out there with a pellet burner,

Does anyone want to get together in the Varna Region to get a Romanian delivery together if we have enough people the cost per pallet (1.2 tonnes) is much cheaper....Also Brian, do you have the contact for the Romanian delivery to BG?

I have just been in touch with Zizi who are an Erato holding company behind Metro and its 420 lev for 1.2 tonnes Grade A pellets and 50 lev delivery. This will central heat our house for the winter as we use it evenings only when it gets really cold, as we also have a brilliant stand alone built in fire for the main source of heat in our open plan lounge area.

Before I have to pay that price, does anyone else know a source in Varna/ Shumen and a cost for Grade A pellets?

Thanks

Vicky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:16 pm

My previous post was asking for info on a burner installer as i had contacted one company who didnt like to answer my e.mails.
Having just returned from BG after a month, i had great success with my wood burner.
I wanted not just a burner in the room with a metal pipe going to the chimney, but i wanted a built in one that not only looked good, but fitted my needs ( well as they say, you only get what you pay for )
I had contacted a company in Burgas ( prity ) and Stan was very helpful, spoke english, pre-viewed the place, told us exactly what we needed, offered us to the showroom in burgas, and proceeded to make it. We chose a built in model, with a stone/marble surround and mantel piece
( which is also available in wood at a cost ).
It took 10 days to make the stone poieces/ to polish them, and arrived and fitted in one day. The workers were tidy, presentable, polite, we were very pleased with the outcome.
they work all along the coastline:Tel: 0878881274 agents for prity.
E.mail maks4emburgas@abv.bg or simply Prity, and look for the agents.

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”