Art Club at Cherkovo..... Brilliant.

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Cameo
Super User!
Super User!

Art Club at Cherkovo..... Brilliant.

Postby Cameo » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Just been asked to post this, as a group of 'us ladies' went out to the village of Cherkovo last week, which is between Yambol and Burgas, on the Sredets road. Martin the 'art teacher' provided a brilliant day for us all. A water colour painting session which went on from 10.30 in the morning till late afternoon, and with a wonderful home cooked lunch thrown in. And all for the princely some of 15 levs.

All of the ladies attending (and the local mayor too) agreed that it was a really good day out, lots to do and talk about, and some really good tutoring thrown in too. The sun was shining, and we had the lesson sat in the garden outside which was wonderful. Even managed to get my first bit of Bulgarian tan that day too. Martin is a very amicable guy who teaches on a very easy to understand level. We all came away with an understanding of how light effects a painting, and also a wonderful sketch and painting of Karnobat hills. Might not win any prizes, but not bad for a first attempt.

We all agreed that it was a great day out, well worth the drive, and will look forward to having many more sessions of artistic instruction in the next few months.

Anyone else interested in going to classes, which Martin is running now on a weekly basis, and to suit the individuals attending, then just email him on......

martinstephenson@artstevo.com

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stevo1954

Many Thanks Cameo

Postby stevo1954 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Thank-you so much Cameo, I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.
You never mentioned the painting of your Orange... remember the future's bright, the future's a manky orange lol.

See y'all soon, I can't wait for the settled weather then we can light the barbie too, but for this week it's my legendary very hot chilli ! Oh and maybe a lesson on tonal painting thrown in !

Bye for now see you soon I hope.

Martin Stephenson

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm

You can find out more about the various classes on the dedicated thread located here

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... ht=#386590

Mod 8)

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”