Piano tuner - NE BG

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Piano tuner - NE BG

Postby scot47 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 pm

If anyone needs a piano tuned in NE BG, I can recommend a professional who is very good. He lives in Shumen but can travel.

Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Piano Tuner

Postby Simonita » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Hopefully needed quite soon! Would appreciate detaills by PM. Thanks,

Simonita

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:58 pm

He can travel I am sure - probably as far as Varna, Veliko Turnovo etc. If it is outside his area, he can recommend a colleague near you.

Send me a PM if interested.

wildrider

Postby wildrider » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:26 pm

hi I am looking for a piano tuner, I live around the v.t area, if anyone knows anyone please let me know

ChrisF
Super User!
Super User!

Postby ChrisF » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 pm

There aren't many pianos here - Bulgarians can't afford them!

The musicians that I know play keyboards BUT as you're in the VT area try asking at the Hadji Nikolai restaurant here in town They have the only piano I have seen here and might be able to help you.

Chris

Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Simonita » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:51 am

Hi Wildrider,

Try Nikolai Minev, who lives in Sheremetya (short way up the road next to the Serbian Grill). He has limited English, so I would recommend you text him in the first instance. He will probably want to be picked up and returned home. He has a "day job" so does the tuning mostly at weekends. Expect to pay 20-50 levs depending on how "out" your piano is.

Will PM his number.

Simonita

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”