Fantastic english speaking mechanic - YAMBOL

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

merv_1985

Fantastic english speaking mechanic - YAMBOL

Postby merv_1985 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 pm

mechanic problems answered
i have recently used a mechanic in the town of yambol which is situated near k.a.t.
i had a vast amount of work done to my vehicle and i couldnt be happier with the work done and he process.
i firstly arrived and the mechanics looked over the van to tell me exactly what the problems were, then to source all relevant parts and the price for the job, a bonus is that one of the mechanics speaks perfect english and made my life alot easier.
the parts were sourced the same day and all work was completed by the close of business and i was expecting to be vehicle less for a couple of days but no.
i was very happy with the price of the work undertaken as i was a bit nervous and started thinking i would need a mortgage like in previous garages ive used, but not this time outstanding value for money and a really nice family
they also provide car parking in a secure compound with security guards on the premisis for those of you wanting your cars to be safe if leaving the counrty for a short or long period.
there contact numbers are as follows :-

proprietor -ET.Zhivko Nikolov SBA - 0896749438

mechanic (english speaking) - 0893846497

hope this infomation is helpful and im sure these people can resolve all your motoring problem
many thanx paul

jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:37 pm

great to hear a good recommendation

stevan

mechanic

Postby stevan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:14 pm

if this is the garage with white doors opposite ABC they are very very good

bagpuss
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bagpuss » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Very interesting, I was just on the lookout for some car storage places quite close to Yambol centre. :smt023

Keegan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Keegan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Which of the ABC's is that one. Do they also sell cars????

Daveg
<b>Property Sales/Management</b>

mechanic

Postby Daveg » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi this garage is near the KAT station where the lada used to be on the roof You turn in next to the car sales yard and go all the way round to the back. I have used them before and found the work to be good and priced at bulgarian prices even for the English.

booboo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby booboo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:15 am

I found them to be very expensive, and poorly educated in terms of being a mechanic and therefore went elsewhere. I suspect his English is better than his 'auto repair know how!'

Was a while back though

Fluffles

garage yambol

Postby Fluffles » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:11 pm

The garage (on the corner opposite ABC builders merchants) with the big white doors, the chap who owns/runs this is called Ivan his son Mitko speaks very good English, they've done a few jobs for me and a riend of mine, they work quickly, the prices for parts and labour are more than fair, you get given the 'old' bits they've replaced (even if you don't want them!) I can't fault anything they've done on my Jeep or my friends car, happy to recommend them and would use them again anytime.

merv_1985

service

Postby merv_1985 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:18 pm

yes it it where the yellow lada used to be on the roof.
the mechanics i am on about is if you drive all the way round the building as is the last 1 in the block.
there is another garage there and i have also used them in the past and i do not recommend them as they were very exspensive and im sure i knew more than the mechanic.
they do not rip off the english at this garage and i for 1 will not entertain using somebody else,
hope this infomation is helpful to you all
thanx

bagpuss
Super User!
Super User!

garage

Postby bagpuss » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 pm

For those of us that haven't seen the lada, whatever the colour was and where it used to be, is not very helpfull really :rolleyes: would it be possible to have more detail.
As far as I know there at 2 ABC builders merchants in Yambol. One near the Mercury hotel and the other on the long straight road that comes out near Technopolis. Is there only one Kat office in Yambol?
Directions from Technopolis anyone?
Cheers
B.

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”