Johnny Walker Construction Services

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Miklin

Johnny Walker Construction Services

Postby Miklin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:23 pm

We can highly recommend Johnny Walker Construction Services.

We had a number of plumbing and electric problems which Johnny and his crew solved.

He arrived on site when he said he would, did an excellent job, left everything in a clean and tidy condition and he was very fair in pricing.

One of the good guys!

Our thanks to Johnny and his crew.

Johnny can be contacted at constructionservicesjw@msn.com

bulldoggeorge
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby bulldoggeorge » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Would that be the same Johnny Walker as here? http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... er&start=7

booboo
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Johnny Walker Construction Services

Postby booboo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Miklin wrote:We can highly recommend Johnny Walker Construction Services.

We had a number of plumbing and electric problems which Johnny and his crew solved.

He arrived on site when he said he would, did an excellent job, left everything in a clean and tidy condition and he was very fair in pricing.

One of the good guys!

Our thanks to Johnny and his crew.

Johnny can be contacted at constructionservicesjw@msn.com

Welcome back Johhny, the mods didn't spot this account it seems. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Welcome back Johhny, the mods didn't spot this account it seems. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

We are giving it the benefit of the doubt - for the moment...! :wink:

Mod 8)

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:22 pm

And Here:
http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php?name=Forums%20&file=viewtopic&p=392992&highlight=#392992
That's all "Angela-and-Graham" ever had to comment about in 3 posts.

I think he also has plenty of aliases all over Bulgarian Forum and Info sites :wink:

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:45 pm

MOD wrote:

We are giving it the benefit of the doubt - for the moment...! :wink:

Mod 8)

Try the Black Label, it is not bad for factory mass produced whisky. :wink:

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:42 pm

I'm a great believer if that a businessman can't be up front, and have to resort to decieving people into buying from them.......then I don't trust them from the word go.

:roll:

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:42 pm

got to say i agree with you brian ...but ..there are people that use a different username for different forums...with NO hidden agenda ..aslo there are some that do this with a BIG hidden agenda

I have also got to say that although I have not yet used johnney walker...and i repeat , yet
he took the trouble to come quiet a few kilometers to see me and give me very sound advice on a problem i have ......spent a lot of time at mine going threw different senarios for solving it ,,,expensive and in expensive ..so i fully understood my options
when i asked what i owed him ..he even refused his petrol money..and settled for another cup of coffee.... !!

I did feel very confident about him ...which happens very rarely now in Bg for me

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Thank you varnagirl for a proper reply.

Let's NOT turn this topic into speculation - afterall, the O/P might just be a genuine client and all the rest of you are doing is besmirching their recommendation. Any more will be deleted.

Thanks. Mod

8)

dale21
Super User!
Super User!

Postby dale21 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 am

I have to say in Johnny's defence.

That he has always been fair with his pricing and his work !!!

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”