REMOVALS BACK TO UK

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

sootyb
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

REMOVALS BACK TO UK

Postby sootyb » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:28 am

Hi,

Oggie tells me he is no longer doing removals.

Can anyone recommend a reliable company that can bring over to the UK 5 TO 6 cubic metres of our personal belongings from Bulgaria.

Hoping that someone can help us out in this matter !!!!!

fishing-man

uk2bg

Postby fishing-man » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 pm

I have used this company to bring stuff from UK to Bg and they were great kept me informed all the way and did go beyond the call of duty with one collection i had. After using another cowboy to bring goods over i was very pleased with the service from uk2bg. My first encounter was horrific. It's worth paying that bit extra for a great service.

doberden
<b>Property Sales/Rental/Management</b>

John

Postby doberden » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Many posts all over the place on this.

I use john he can be contacted on jemlip@hotmail.com.

Charges around 100 quid a cube, depending on locations etc.

does a run about every fortnight.

donno

jem 62

Postby donno » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi
John of jem62 is excellent just doing a job for a friend of mine leaves full van for England weds , Highly recommend him

regards

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Allied Pickfords have a base in Bulgaria.
http://allied.bg/household-move/residential-moving/

construction_help

Re: uk2bg

Postby construction_help » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:15 pm

fishing-man wrote:I have used this company to bring stuff from UK to Bg and they were great kept me informed all the way and did go beyond the call of duty with one collection i had. After using another cowboy to bring goods over i was very pleased with the service from uk2bg. My first encounter was horrific. It's worth paying that bit extra for a great service.

I have also used glyn at UK2BG top guy and loads the van very tight and well, everything goes like clockwork , I know he has all paperwork to do this removal and fully insured as I have used him a few times as some on here are not. Afraid you might have to be quick though as he is a very busy guy as you will see he advertises on mybg at the bottom. I have to say like fishing-man said (well worth the extra money cheap is not always the best)

Here's the website address anyway: http://www.uk2bg.co.uk/

Good luck with who ever you chose.

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

i would wholeheartedly recommend Glyn,s firm also

charlton1965

Postby charlton1965 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 am

I just used Globe Cargo to move my furniture from Clitheroe in Lancashire to Varna, and can highly recommend them. I sent for quotes to many companies and these were by far the cheapest. I paid 2300 euro for a full truck 40 cbm, although I believe they get more expensive for smaller quantities.

Contact Details:

Email: office@globebg.com
http://www.globebg.com

B52
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby B52 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 am

Sounds excellent. We spent around £2000 (so, about the same with today's exchange rate), over three years ago, for approx 30 cu m. and that was good at the time.

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”