van and driver saved the day cheapest bg firm i came across

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
amron
Super User!
Super User!

van and driver saved the day cheapest bg firm i came across

Postby amron » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Had many problems getting a double bed from VT to yambol area. (due to inefficient and unprofessional driver from uk to bg) But a Bulgarian company came to my rescue, they did it all within 8 hours. he drove 6 hours and brought to me the double bed mattress and 12 boxes for 170 leva,
Speedy deliveries was to charge 200 leva for the bed alone, i had quotes up to 380 leva area but Sylvia (bulgarian) and her husband sorted it all for me... her number is 0898477903, she is based in Yambol and also does car hire at 25 leva a day. brilliant! worth knowing folks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bagpuss
Super User!
Super User!

Silviya

Postby bagpuss » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:56 am

HI Amron,

I am glad my recommended contacts and friends Silviya & Tod who are based in Yambol could assist you with your dilema at a reasonable cost at short notice. They are Bulgarian, but speak English and are always reliable and try to do their absolute best. I have no hesitation in reccomending them as tried and trusted countless times with no problems.

Merry Xmas
B.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Great you got your stuff in the end Norma and I can also give Sylvia a thumbs up as she has never let us down or people we have recommended her too.
Always professional too.

Nikki

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Keegan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Keegan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Weve used Silvya for car rental and have been more than pleased. She is also a very nice young lady.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
RosieB

Postby RosieB » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:56 pm

I totally agree. Silviya and her husband are very nice and I arrived in BG at the beginning of December and pre-booked my car hire with them for a very good rate. They collected us from the airport and even stopped off at the supermarket on the way so we could get some essential shopping as we are hiring a house for 3 months. Great service - I have no hesitation in recommending them. They are called easycarhire-bg.com.

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”