ANGLO-BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE PROTECTION Of DOGS

The My Bulgaria/BGAid registered charity is now closed however this forum remains open for any announcements, news, updates and questions on other charitable initiatives and causes.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sheffieldm
Super User!
Super User!

A.B.A.P.D

Postby sheffieldm » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:45 pm

hi where abouts do you live then perhaps we can arrange some thing for the next one on the 20 dec pm me if you do not wish to give your address out

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sheffieldm
Super User!
Super User!

A.B.P.D.A

Postby sheffieldm » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:40 pm

hi every one may we wish every and those who have helped us through the year A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year and we hope to see you all next year
Margaret Ann Barbara Ann

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sheffieldm
Super User!
Super User!

A.B.P.D.A.

Postby sheffieldm » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:39 am

good morning every one and i hope you had a very festive season here are some dates to look forward to
jan

sat 17 table top at vetrino opening at 10 to set up sale starts at 11oclock this is at vetrino usual place
sun25 cash bingo opens 11 for coffee

feb
sat 7/8 we will be working at the kennels painting and d-i-y if any one wants to come and help depending on weather of caurse
sat 14 vetrino table top opens at 10
sun 22 beatle drive
march
sun 8 a treasure hunt
sat21 table top vetrino

april sat 18 table top vetrino
sun 26 a mad hatters tea party

we are also looking for items for the kennels office and doggie items

we will be looking for all items to be donated sink plates cutlery tables chairs for the office desks table chairs
for the kennels mops buckets shovels bins wiith lisd and any items you may think of which could be useful in any of the above

thank you

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bullador
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bullador » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:16 pm

8O Hi where is the usual place, which Vetrino is it, thank you.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sheffieldm
Super User!
Super User!

a.b.p.d.a.

Postby sheffieldm » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:32 pm

hi bullador the usual place is vetrino near provardiya but on the other side of the motor way our normal place is venture resturant in the centre if you come of the motor way follow the rd untill you come to the cross road go across and the returant is on the left hand side in the square or pm me if you want more direction

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sheffieldm
Super User!
Super User!

A-B-A-P-D

Postby sheffieldm » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:03 pm

hi if you are 1 or 2 of the kind people who had offered to help with the decoration ect at the kennels to be in provardiya this weekend we have been held up by the municpality so we will not be working this weekend 6/7 feb after all . thank you ann

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:23 pm

As far as I can see there is no such body as the
European Charity Commission

Just thought people should know.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
indesec
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby indesec » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Why is it that everytime someone British in this country tries to do something good, it is always viewed with a high level of mistrust.

Maybe their wording of "European charity commission" isn`t quite right, a simple mistake maybe?.

I have met these 2 ladies, and their husbands. Good people trying to help those they care about, animals, and do something worthwhile, and give something back now they live in Bulgaria.

This happened on another thread, escalating till they where verbally torn apart by those who had not even donated anything.

I agree, there website leaves a lot to be desired, but its a free website, meaning they have not got the skills to do their own, and may be in the hands of someone inept writing and updating this one for them.

To Ann and Barbara, the people are right, there is much information missing, so? to show my faith in you, I will pay and sponsor a website for you.

In the meantime, so you are not under stress or undue pressure, get the information up for all to see, if you need help let me know, and keep up the good work.

Steve and V

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 pm

All they have to do is post on their website the place of registration and the address and the number. And stop trying to gild the lily by referring to a non-existent body.

I am not being hostile, you have to be like Caesar's wife when you run a charity. Woof, woof, I didn't feel a thing :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sheffieldm
Super User!
Super User!

a.b.a.p.d.

Postby sheffieldm » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:50 pm

hi every one garey of gareys bar is holding a race night on saturday 21st feb at 7-30 in aid of a.b.a.p.d sounds like a good night

Return to “Charitable Work, News and Updates”