Local Kids Football in Yambol

The My Bulgaria/BGAid registered charity is now closed however this forum remains open for any announcements, news, updates and questions on other charitable initiatives and causes.

Moderator: Moderator

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Thats really pants isn't it.
I presume then that they can only use the squad cars for when on duty and not for toing and froing to work.

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 am

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 am

I feel just as gutted at Darren's Arsenal getting a 95th minute winner against us. :cry:

Anyway, nothing you can do about it now only prepare for the next game in two weeks and hopefully sort out your transport problems which obviously do not help the mood and preparation of the team when it goes wrong.

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:28 am

:lol: ahh that must have been sickening for you MW

Thanks for the comments and yep your right about the mood being a little less that positive lol

Take care
Nikki

loz
Super User!
Super User!

Postby loz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Hey, with only 9 fully effective men, you did twice as good as last year :)

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 am

yay!! thanks Loz :P

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:23 am

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:32 am

Sorry to have to read once again that things are not going well for Gagarin FC especially as there was so much hope for this season after the last one.

I do not understand why one team can be allowed by the League to play all their games on the same day and other teams cannot unless it is bribery and corruption at work once again. However, a precedent is a precedent and should be used to try and gain the same for Gagarin next season or, remove the privilege from the team(s) that has it.

On the racism front - what are the LAWS concerning racism here? I would have thought that your first line of reporting would have been to the Referee for his report to the Bulgarian FA and backed up by the TWO paid for Policemen as witnesses. I know it is much easier to write it here than to actually get it done in reality, but what other options are there. I personally think that the Roma folk know and accept that a lot of people are racist towards them and, not knowing their mental or as we term it, 'morale fibre', it should in most cases, spur the team on to play better and overcome it.

And don't extract the urine out of Mr. Muscle, I used to look like that at the age of 17 with spots to boot until I discovered the Charles Atlas course. :wink:

Lets see what you can pull out of the hat for the last remaining games. Good luck.

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi MW
It is difficult when the lads don't have the confidence in themselves or the officials to stand up for themselves because of bigots and prejudice that they have grown up with and most likely face everyday.

Our first line of complaint would have been to the referee, what I forgot to mention in this report was that the referee we had on Sunday, is what I think of as a "racist" referee. In previous matches he has given some very dubious and obvious decisions against Gagarin. Fortunately this was only the 2nd match this season we have had him.
Strangely the 2 linesmen are also referees who Darren feel are excellent in their roles, but if the league have been following our reports (mine inparticular) they will know that we do not like the referee we had on Sunday and maybe the linesmen were there for that reason or maybe it was because there were no other matches being played that day/time...who knows.

There were 2 villagers appointed as security and obviously they weren't going to do anything, the manager of Kukorevo was on the line the whole time, and a local drunk was staggering around the pitch and at times on it, with no one to pull him away.

If we had made a complaint, the referee would have to take note and watch out, if he just shrugged it off as we suspect might happen with that particular one, we could then go to BFC (who we have already asked if they would object to us having the NO TO RACISM badge put on our kit next year and they have ok'd that) if nothing was done we would then be forced to go to the Bulgaria BFU and then UEFA.
As for the police doing anything, from what we have seen so far, Im not sure they would get involved either, though if the ref decided to take it seriously then they would have no option I guess.

If it hadn't been against us, we would have wanted Mr Muscle to score and cheered him on ourselves! Im certain he enjoyed his 5 mins and celebrated with the rest of his team as Victors! Good for him!

And thanks for the good luck, we certainly need it!
Nikki

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Well...before I delete this comment on my site, I thought you might like to take a look

http://kidsofbulgaria.webs.com/guestbook.htm

On the very bottom (777 should be 666)
:evil:

Return to “Charitable Work, News and Updates”