Desperate for Help - 4 British Kids Shivering Yambol Area

The My Bulgaria/BGAid registered charity is now closed however this forum remains open for any announcements, news, updates and questions on other charitable initiatives and causes.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
markusandvicky
<b>Restaurant/Bar Proprietor</b>

4 kids

Postby markusandvicky » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Sorry Moscow_wolf he sold the trailer the day before they left he needed as much money as poss before they set off
he swapped the van for a trooper a large motor so he could get loads in it
of which is all stuck in holland now as they were limited to what they could carry they are back in the uk with next to nothing him self and Vicky concentrated on getting as much of the kids stuff as poss and if i am not mistaken the farther has the clothes he is wearing and that is it
I have just finished talking to vicky on the phone and she will be putting a full run down of the trip on here within a few days of getting back here on monday she had every intention of doing that when she got back any way
so if any one has any questions please ask nicely lets have no more of should have done this should not have done that because a lot of unseen planning went in to the journey before they set off and even whilst they were on the road by me
a big thank you to all the nice people out there
mark and vicky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bullador
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bullador » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Ive just read your post moscow wolf, and Im sorry that you feel this way, why should people have to condone what they have done. You of all peopl;e have been really supportive all the way through this post, I donated a small amount, but I never asked for any one to tell me what it was spent on, I just assumed that it would go towards helping these children get back to the uk. I dont care what their father has done, I dont care what happens to him, all I want is that the children can get back to a normal way of life. I have children in the uk and I would like to think that if they needed help there would be someone out there to help them. Good luck to them all, vicky I hope that you are safe and manage to get home safe and sound. Good Luck to you.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tomkin

Postby tomkin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi All

Just been catching up with this thread and all I can say is shame on you - some of you. I dont really know how many times this needs to be said for some people to catch the drift. It was never about the adults it was about THE CHILDREN.

I for one would not change anything I have done over the last couple of weeks and I suspect none of those who actually did something to help this family would either. i refuse to let those little people hiding behind their keyboards trying to put the boot in sour what was actually a quite moving outpouring of kindness and goodwill

The time, effort and kindness you showed to those children made a real difference in what could have been extremely difficult and even health threatening circumstances. Nobody ever promised that the help we gave this family would make their life less chaotic but at least they have a chance!

And for anyone else who may wish to appeal for help via this forum in the future - please dont let this thread put you off. Read the whole thing. The people out there willing to help out far outnumber those who roam the forum looking for a chance to put someone else down.

I would just like to take one more opportunity to thank and congratulate you all

Kind Regards
Eric (Tomkin)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shebry » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:36 pm

tomkin wrote:Hi All

Just been catching up with this thread and all I can say is shame on you - some of you. I dont really know how many times this needs to be said for some people to catch the drift. It was never about the adults it was about THE CHILDREN.

I for one would not change anything I have done over the last couple of weeks and I suspect none of those who actually did something to help this family would either. i refuse to let those little people hiding behind their keyboards trying to put the boot in sour what was actually a quite moving outpouring of kindness and goodwill

The time, effort and kindness you showed to those children made a real difference in what could have been extremely difficult and even health threatening circumstances. Nobody ever promised that the help we gave this family would make their life less chaotic but at least they have a chance!

And for anyone else who may wish to appeal for help via this forum in the future - please dont let this thread put you off. Read the whole thing. The people out there willing to help out far outnumber those who roam the forum looking for a chance to put someone else down.

I would just like to take one more opportunity to thank and congratulate you all

Kind Regards
Eric (Tomkin)

Hi Eric
Very well said and many congratulation on how you conducted yourself over this whole sad affair. I know exactly what you mean when you say that the people out there who are willing to help in any way. shape or form far outnumber the ones who are just looking for a chance to put the boot in.
You know who they are, we know who they are and if they admit it they know who they are. Unfortunately, that's life and sad that it is nearly always the odd few that try to ruin it for the many
With my villa case I have had posters tell me I am stupid to sign this and that, you can't just loose your house, it is not possible, well I only listen to the positives not the negatives and as you will probably know by now I am very glad I did because we have won, even though the first words our lawyer said to us on meeting her for the first time, Quote:- if we win this case it will be a miracle, Unquote
So to Eric, Mark and Vicky and everybody else involved very well done and it is a pleasure to read about success stories and know that there is still hope, passion, emotion and civilised human beings in the world
Good luck to you all :)
shebry

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mickw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mickw » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm

And a big pat on the back to the people that have given asistance to this family for the last two and a half years,long before the plight of the children became public a month ago. Well done and maybe now the children will be taken care of.

Mick

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tomkin

Postby tomkin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Shebry thank you and that is fantastic news. I hope that this is the start of a long awaited and much deserved period of peace and fulfillment for you.

Eric

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
banshee
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby banshee » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm

mickw wrote:And a big pat on the back to the people that have given asistance to this family for the last two and a half years,long before the plight of the children became public a month ago. Well done and maybe now the children will be taken care of.

Mick

Can I second that well done to all involved , I think we have witnessed the true spirit of Christmas :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
markusandvicky
<b>Restaurant/Bar Proprietor</b>

4 kids

Postby markusandvicky » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:31 pm

I would just like to say ERIC YOU ARE A STAR with out you this would not have happened in the first place ,

As for every one else that has donated Tracy with accommodation and all you other good people with money, food, and other items THANK YOU.

Although badly bruised Vicky is home and i am very proud to be her husband after all she has done and gone through,
The farther and children are in their new home in the UK, with the kids starting school within the next couple of days so finally we have some thing happen with a happy ending
God bless you all

Both Vicky and the Farther will shortly be putting a final posting on here then may be the thread should be closed

AGAIN THANK YOU
Mark

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bphirst50
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bphirst50 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Well done MarkusandVicky and a special thankyou to Tomkin (Eric) for all you have done to help these children.
To all those who have moaned and whinged without giving ANY help I would like to say again S** OFF, sorry MOD but they make my blood boil!
In the end things worked out so Job well done and thanks a million.

Tony

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Charliechech
<b>Property Sales/Management</b>

Postby Charliechech » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 am

So great to hear that Vicky is home and that things are on the up for the father and children.

This has been a heartbreaking and heart warming story, the bits in between I chose to ignore!! Well done to all involved, there are some wonderful people in the world :) You are all stars!

Return to “Charitable Work, News and Updates”