KARIA Ltd - Varna

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Re: documents left in Albena / Kariya Ltd

Postby mememe » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:53 pm

lian wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Iliyana Voikova. I am an accountant from Varna. Please, if someone has documents left in Albena / Kariya Ltd. send me an e-mail to: ilianski_vojkova@yahoo.com. Please also if someone have friends whose documents were left in Albena / Kariya Ltd. give them my e-mail.

Hi Iliyana and welcome, new member, to MyBG... :D

Do you have some special connection with this former company's dealings, more so than any other accountant in Varna or Bulgaria?

What exactly do you suggest you could do and at what cost? Please could you give some examples....

lian

Postby lian » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi, a lot of original documents of companies left at Albena. As you know according to Bulgarian Low, every year the company have to make an Annual Report and publish them to The Trade Register. Last 3 yars I made this Annual Reports for next companies - "Adalii" Ltd, "Glinbred-2004" Ltd, "Alen-1993" Ltd,"Betmyn Properties BG" Ltd , "ELIOT" Ltd. So, please, if someone has information for the owners of this companies or for the others wich documents left at Albena, we need connection with them. Albena worked for a loyer company and the people from this company said that they will keep the documents for while. But in any case we need to find the owners of the companies.

lian

Postby lian » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Law Company, sorry

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:12 pm

as the acountant working with "her " then you should have contact details for these people !!
or the contact email/phone numbers will be in her papers
so it should not be difficult to do the business !

Windhorse

Postby Windhorse » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 pm

I agree, VarnaGirl. Another C**merchant!

lian

Postby lian » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Listen, I was asking for help. I think that the normal thing is that the people have to receive their original documents. If we have the contacts, do you think I will ask here? But if you won't help it is your decision. I'm not offend you and I see no reason for you to do it. But obviously it depends of the manners.

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:07 am

lian wrote:Listen, I was asking for help. I think that the normal thing is that the people have to receive their original documents. s.

I believe you .and yes they should have their original deeds etc back...they should have had them in the first place !!.................................................

.but my point was , "she " would have had the info in her briefcase , or somewher else whereever she was working or in the house
or of course in her phone..or Notary records

there must be someone amongst your group that can look for them , so the owners are then aware of what has happened and no more distress is caused to " her "new clients as was to " her " old ones

I hope you are successfull

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:08 pm

Last edited by varnagirl on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Info for all those who bought through "her "..and do not have their legal paperwork
looks like the paperwork left the house this lunchtime...........loads of it..... 8)

Return to “Real Estate Agents”