KARIA Ltd - Varna

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:18 pm

how can this "woman " still be breathing :?: :!:

solicitor
<b>Lawyer</b>

Postby solicitor » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:23 pm

wellllll, I'm a HE and I'm a lawyer so this means that we have a SHE colleague fighting the same war. From the data that I've collected I can assume that this dodgy lady should not be underestimated. There is another problem and this is collecting incriminating evidence .... this is hard because the clients have trusted her in the beginning and once they became suspicios the accounts appear to be empty .... Also being in the EU doesn't change BG civil code which says that every party should substantiate its claim with direct evidence and if all you have is an ampty bank account then .... for example: you like a property and open an account, then you give the lady a deposit and a power of attorney to a/operate with the account; b/ buy property in the name of your company .... then you find that you don't own the property you've been shown and your account is empty.
It's easy to guess how the lady can come clean of this situation but I won't tell you because she also might be browsing the forums and my case is sc**wed :)

NickHelen

Postby NickHelen » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Does anyone know what is happening with the 'lady' in question?

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:38 pm

did anyone see the lovely Kosta and the even lovelier Albena ( Karia ltd ) on Bulgarian TV news last week...... it would appear that when they turned up at one of their clients property (english ) they could not move the clients furniture in ready for their arrival as the house was occupied by gypsys !!! 8O

solicitor
<b>Lawyer</b>

Postby solicitor » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:01 am

Just to update u that I've won the court case for my client against Albena Bileva. Of course she'd appeal but it's a good start. All her properties in Varna are also under infringement

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:41 pm

oh solicitor...well done ...excellent news ...at last someone has been successful...very very well done....gosh thats made me so happy :D i only hope there are many many more good results like that

lyonkin

KARIA Ltd VARNA

Postby lyonkin » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi to all WELL DONE SOLICITOR!!!

thought i'd keep this one in the frame so others can read

Lyonkin

solicitor
<b>Lawyer</b>

Postby solicitor » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Just wanted to bring some optimism to this topic. my client's story is pretty standart anyway - she promised to buy a property and do some repairs on another one and next day he is 30 k short. money taken from his account. he tried to see her on a number of occasions but she was hiding from the guy and he had really nothing - not a single paper or a deed. the whole case took 15 months and maybe another year till it finally gets resolved.
My advise is not to forgive and forget.

domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Well done! could i be so bold as to ask what it has cost your client ?

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:46 pm

quote from solicitor
"My advise is not to forgive and forget."

entirely agree
expecially where this "woman " is concerned

Return to “Real Estate Agents”