KARIA Ltd - Varna

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Solicitor can you explain in more detail what the Bulgarian infringement order means?
In laymans terms..... :wink:

8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 am

i see this lovely lady is putting her house ( well one of them ) on the market with lots of estate agents

solicitor .. i wonder, is this a result of your court case maybe ??

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
directdebit
<b>Property Sales</B>

Karia

Postby directdebit » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 am

We are handling the sale and have found some ni8ce British buyers.

Regards.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Re: KARIA Ltd - Varna

Postby jinx57 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:21 am

RichardB wrote:
We have had a bad experience with this company. She is very good at shouting and claims :roll: :roll: English people are stupid!!! Of course we are because she quotes Brits in Sterling (£) and pays the local in Levs :x :x :x :x :x Good business eh!!

hhhhmmmmmm..... wouldn't be the only agent operating this policy and they're not all Bulgarian Agents who do it. Another favourite is 'oops the owner has put up the price by £1000 EUR'

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
dazza
<b>Property Sales/Building Services</b>

Postby dazza » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:38 am

I have just had a client who we have had to pick up the pieces for, as Albena Bilevas office, mobile and e mail are all dead.She had all his original documents.If anyone knows her e mail address or other contact please pm me.We are now waiting to see if there was anything in the bank account (luckily there wasn't much to begin with). We have resolved their problems but it looks as if others have had much worse.

Dazza

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Karia

Postby varnagirl » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 am

directdebit wrote:We are handling the sale and have found some ni8ce British buyers.

Regards.

yourself and at least 3 other estate agents then......... but which particular house of hers are handling i wonder ??

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: Karia

Postby Hoowster » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am

directdebit wrote:We are handling the sale and have found some ni8ce British buyers.

Regards.

If you are a reputable agent I would check all the paperwork many times and also make absolutely sure that there are no ownnership Issues or these nice people who are buying may find themselves in serious trouble :?: This Firms reputation is mud in Varna and on MYBG so look after your customers better than Karia has.

To think this company (Karia) could have conducted itself with honesty and integrity....Instead it carried on with its Bay Ganyo dealings and got itself into this mess. They will be getting no sympathy from anyone I strongly suspect.

8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shadow
<b>Property Sales</B>

Karia

Postby shadow » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Dazza Hi

Did you receive my PM about finding contact details for Karia Ltd.

Shadow

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
PaulM
<b>Property Management/Sales</b>

Postby PaulM » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Hi All,

I have been asked to establish Albena Bileva's precise whereabouts so that proceedings to enforce a judgement against her can happen.

Recent information I received was that she had returned to her house by Lake Varna.

If this is true, perhaps Varnagirl (or anyone else with actual knowledge) could send me a PM with her address???

PaulM

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:49 am

Return to “Real Estate Agents”