Kapitalbg

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

obiwan
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Kapital

Postby obiwan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:17 pm

Hi all, just got back from our house in Dolen Bliznak (lower Bliznatsi). we had some alterations done by Stanimir who runs their Aftersales. After arriving to find a builder sleeping in our bedroom, using or bedding, we had several meetings with Vanya, Mr Donev (manager) and Stanimir, one of which was at the house.

To cut a long story short, Vanya was brilliant and after a lot of discussion, we did not oay for all the extra work Stanimir had done without confimation from ourselves.

The floor tiles we had picked with Stanimir at the shop were in fact the wrong ones when installed, so we did not pay for the tiles or installation.

The list went on but what I am trying to say is that the whole buying process was very good and although the Aftersales went pear-shaped Vanya sorted everything out.

hope this helps Alan and Sue

raymmas
BuildingServices/Pool Supplier/Installer

KAPITAL

Postby raymmas » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:44 pm

Just a quick update on KAPITAL.All dealings with them is now complete on all 3 properties bought.I can add no more to my original description of this company..excellent in every way,cannot comment on after sales company as I had no dealings with them,but Nadya was great,and Katey the representative was truly Superb in every way,If you want a genuine asessment of a property Katey will give it!Everybody I dealt with were genuine,sincere,and honest in every way.Loads of horror stories on here this company is definately NOT one of them.......Raymmas

stewarty
drunken lout

Postby stewarty » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Have had no contact with Kapital since 2007 and today i recieve this e-mail!

Dear customer
I am writing in view of the present economic situation in Bulgaria. You are probably familiar that worldwide recession has its consequences in Bulgaria too. That is why we believe it shall be a smart thing if you currently have property/ies/ in Bulgaria to have them insured. We have started a campaign along those lines which you can take advantage of now up until January 2012 and that we are offering a special discount to all our former customers. Should you be interested in making an insurance of your property, do not hesitate to contact me and request further information.

Kind regards,
Teodora Mihaylova
Kapital Ltd.
1 Debar str, Varna
Bulgaria

" Consequences in Bulgaria too" :o Scare tactics or what!

stewarty

Return to “Real Estate Agents”