Any Info on 'Out to Inspire Ltd' in Varna

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

sass1

Any Info on 'Out to Inspire Ltd' in Varna

Postby sass1 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:07 pm

Hello
My husband and I would like to purchase an off plan property in Varna and we have been talking to this company.

I was wondered if anyone had had any experience with this company, good or bad.

I am very nervous of buying a property and would appreciate any information you are able to offer.

millomgirl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby millomgirl » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:38 pm

They are the company featured on TV a few days ago, right? Have been on their website, and they have sold a couple of plots. Their showhome looked really good too, but haven't had any personal experience. Good idea in theory, though - pick a plot, and have your house built on it.

EssexPair

Re: Any Info on 'Out to Inspire Ltd' in Varna

Postby EssexPair » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:46 pm

sass1 wrote:
I am very nervous of buying a property and would appreciate any information you are able to offer.

Hi Sass

You are right to be nervous :) If you are buying "off plan" is it for your own use in the future or as an investment? There is a phenomonal amount of new building happening out here at the moment and in the resort areas everything is pretty well tied up by the tour operators and their cheap package deals. There are so many empty apartments for rent and it will be a long time before the infrastructure is in place to support anything other than package holidays in a meaningful way. So, by all means check out the company who are offering you a deal but be aware that there are a hundred others doing the same. Beware the "guaranteed rental income" It's bull! And finally, be sure of who you intend to be the end user. If its you and your husband for your holidays, great! We all hope you enjoy it but if its for rental income or investment, be careful.

Cheers

Graham

sfm
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Out To Inspire

Postby sfm » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:44 am

I met up with these people at the Place in the Sun exhibition in Birmingham a few weeks ago, and I must admit I was impressed.
They seem very professional, and in theory its a great plan, choose the view you want, choose the villa style, then put the two together.
One of my freinds has been out to see the Yunets project, and looked at the showroom villa, which he says is fabulous, but there is nothing actually built there yet.
He says he thinks when all the infrastructure is in place, ie. spa, swimming pool, supermarket, resaurant, outdoor leisure activities package, etc. everything will be well catered for.
Why not go out for a viewing trip and make your own mind up?

Hawcroft-Villa

Re: Out To Inspire

Postby Hawcroft-Villa » Sat May 14, 2011 12:19 am

sfm wrote:I met up with these people at the Place in the Sun exhibition in Birmingham a few weeks ago, and I must admit I was impressed.
They seem very professional, and in theory its a great plan, choose the view you want, choose the villa style, then put the two together.
One of my freinds has been out to see the Yunets project, and looked at the showroom villa, which he says is fabulous, but there is nothing actually built there yet.
He says he thinks when all the infrastructure is in place, ie. spa, swimming pool, supermarket, resaurant, outdoor leisure activities package, etc. everything will be well catered for.
Why not go out for a viewing trip and make your own mind up?

Unfortunately like many inexperienced and naïve new developers this company and its director Charles Evans has walked away from its commitment to complete this project. The staff employed was given their marching orders and lost out on both salaries owed and any severance pay, Charles Evans ‘Director’ is back home in the UK working for ‘daddy’ back at the family business whilst owners are left to mop up the mess he left behind! Many questions have been asked but very few answers offered by Charles, one obvious question is where did the money go?

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 am

We live not too far from their developement at Yunetz. From what I can gather the houses built there do not even have electricity now as Eon have cut it off because of money owed by OTI........same with water but apparently that is being sorted. Seems like yet another bunch of "fly by nights" were involved in this project. I pity those that have bought there.

bulldoggeorge
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby bulldoggeorge » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Here is a link that might help newbie Jaeger.
http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/out-to-inspire

Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:20 pm

jaeger I couldn't help noticing that on a soon to be deleted thread you said that you were planning to write a book on the subject of OTI . Now I don't wish to be rude , but , to be perfectly honest I assume that if you write a book that you hope that other people will read it , and I can't see you getting many takers with this subject matter ; however much it means to you personally . Tim .

gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:21 pm

It was dissolved in August. You can look at accounts for 2010 (with previous year's figures) here

http://www.levelbusiness.com/doc/company/uk/06164578

Return to “Real Estate Agents”