bulgarianproperties.com office elhovo

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shaggy
Super User!
Super User!

bulgarianproperties.com office elhovo

Postby shaggy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:13 pm

Hi to all who have bought through this office.We did 5 years ago and moved out here 2 years ago.When ever we have had problems or questions we go in and see the lovely Elvira.Alas Elvira is no longer there she got sacked by DIDO.She has a new office in Elhovo the old mackennzie place just down the road.I have have sent an email to michail the one who started BULGARIAN PROPERTIES and have asked him why she is no longer there.No reply as yet.Elvira was a good person and went out of her way to help people,she will be missed.So if you have had dealings with her and were happy please complain to Michail at his email addy.
debs
Last edited by shaggy on Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:46 pm

Elvira will be a huge loss to Bulgarianproperies, do you have any idea why they would sack her ??

Could you not post Michials details for us all.

Domino :(

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tomolly

Elvira.

Postby Tomolly » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:20 pm

Hi Debs,
Yes, we have bought through BP, and as such, been well looked after by the one and only Elvira, as have other people we know who would share our views.
We heard the news on the grapevine that it was something to do with her Husband Hristo leaving aswell.
If this is the case, we don't need to know about Dido, or Michail, we don't need to complain to them either, it may not make any difference anyway.
All we do know is that we will still be dealing with this wonderful Lady, and not Dido or Michail. We let our feet do the talking.
On the other hand Dom, we agree with you too, someone needs to be brought down a peg or two. ( and I didn't intend that to rhyme )
T & M.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mickw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mickw » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:56 am

What a pity Elvira has gone she provided an after sales service second to none. However if she has an office in Elhovo, we will still be using any services she provides, her reputation procedes her, any any help this forum can afford her should be forthcoming.

Mick

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kempa
Super User!
Super User!

Postby kempa » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:46 am

We would never have bought our house in 2003 if it hadn't been for Elvira. We met Michail and Dido at that time but it was Elvira who reassured us and who we absolutely trusted enough to buy here. Apparently Bulgarianproperties now only want young and energetic people to work for them - huh. We are going to cancel all our dealings with them and remove all paperwork and connections. Here's wishing Elvira good luck and every success.
Cheers
Kempa

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Neil
Super User!
Super User!

Bulgarian Properties

Postby Neil » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:45 pm

Why was my post on this subject removed?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:43 pm

I did mail Miheil on this issue, this is the response i received.

Dear ******,

Thank you very much for your email. I have to say that Elvira has decided to leave BulgarianProperties, she has not been sucked!. She wanted to leave 1 year ago and at that time I have done my best to keep her within the company, which is not the curent case.

I can assure that I will do my best to continue to provide you and other foreign people purchased/living in the area as good as possible suport in your way in Bulgaria

I trust that you find this information helpful but if you have any
further questions at this stage, please contact me directly at
any time. I look forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Mihail Chobanov
CEO

Barrister at Law
Lawyer's Office Chobanov

Bulgarian Properties Ltd.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Re: Bulgarian Properties

Postby MOD » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:59 pm

Neil wrote:Why was my post on this subject removed?

Because although maybe you were drawing on personal experience it is unethical for us to allow a member who is in property sales to comment on a possible rival company. Nothing personal, just forum rules.

Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
doveenter

Postby doveenter » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:24 pm

can someone please tell me what Elvira from bulgarian properties new email address is

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BRITSBISTRO
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby BRITSBISTRO » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:01 am

Return to “Real Estate Agents”