bulgarianproperties.com office elhovo

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Neil
Super User!
Super User!

Bulgarian Properties

Postby Neil » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:28 am

Fair enough MOD point taken, but it was just a rant based on my own experience and nothing to do with competetion or whatever.

Seems being in property in some aspect stops me from warning others about the behaviour of other companies. It's unfortunate but I can see where you're coming from.

Cheers,
Neil

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shaggy
Super User!
Super User!

bulgarian properties

Postby shaggy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:32 am

Just had an email from Elvira,who new email is e.s.hristova@gmail.com

regards debs

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mickw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mickw » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:45 pm

Been into Elhovo today, and spoke to Elvira in her new office,two or three doors down from Bulgarian Properties towards the Notaries office. She is carrying out her translation business, plus a whole range of services, and will have a property website up and running in a month. We are now in the process of moving our management affairs over to her from the place she left.It is natural that she is upset, and this is not the place to sling mud suffice to say,her husband had an argument with management and was sacked, she left after an intolerable situation, and being told they prefer a younger team.

Elvira can be reached on: Tel 359 478 88583 Mobile 359 89915 7925

Business E-Mail; elvirahristova@yahoo.com

Mick

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:53 pm

Mihail Chobanov wrote:I have done my best to keep her within the company, which is not the curent case.

Someone's telling porkies!! :roll:

Domino :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bagpuss
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bagpuss » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:42 pm

howdy all,

I can smell the B******T as well from Mr Bgproperties :^o

I was there 2 weeks ago on the same day before it happened and Elvira didn't mention anything to me :wink: I found out when i got home to the Uk a few days later. She would have had ample opportunity to persuade me to do business with her.Elvira is a top notch lady and deserves to succeed in her new business. I for one wish her well and will also be around to see her when next over in Bg.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bulgygirl

Postby bulgygirl » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:20 pm

Hi Everone

Elvira and Hirsto are my dearest friends, two of the very best, I they have extended their friendship and have always been so good to me. I trust them implicity and can only say that these people give 100% of themselves and more.

Elvira was NOT sacked, she decided to leave, along with her husband, and yes it was said the Bulgarian Properties, wanted a young team to run their office, who would be energetic with new iiness telephpodeas. Who could work longer and harder than this amazing woman, people dont go into B Properties office for the company alone, they went in to deal With Elvira, who sorted peoples problems for them diligently, honestly, and unstintingly. How long will it be before they realise what a big mistake they made in letting her go.

She will now be running a family business and i know i am not on my own when i wish them ALL the best luck in the world, if it is down to honesty, integrity, and hard work, they will be a SUCCESS.

Should anyone want their new business telephone number it is 00359 478 88583 and their new business email address is e.s.hristova@gmail.com

Their new web site will be up and running very shortly.

Cheers

Bulgygirl

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
OldMaNoblett

Elvira

Postby OldMaNoblett » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:38 pm

We've just got back from Bulgaria this week and have already transferred all our business to Elvira. We always felt that Elvira WAS BG Props as she was always the one who dealt with our various queries, problems, etc. We don't really know anyone else there and trust Elvira implicity to deal with anything that's thrown at her. Both Elvira and Xristo had a quite a few cards and presents wishing them good luck and success by the time we left on Sunday, and I'm sure they'll have the clients to match soon!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
susiepuppet
<b>Property Sales/Management</b>

Elvira and Hristo

Postby susiepuppet » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:00 pm

Hi; I also trust Elvira however do not know Hristo. I have found my dealings with her in the past excellent; however as an affliate consultant for B.G. properties I do need nationwide coverage on properties for enquiries. From all the offices Elvira has always been excellent at looking after my clients and her communications effecient. I too, wish her luck and I will sadly miss her cool approach to her work. x

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bobandlesley

Postby bobandlesley » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:37 pm

Shame - Elvira stepped us through the minefield of buying in BG and once the transactions are complete I will move the management functions across to her. She struck me as a delightful and helpful lady who would sort any problems out very quickly and efficiently.

Whether she was pushed or whether she jumped she has gone, but I bet she will do well in her own business judging by my experience of her and the comments in this thread.

Bob

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
saucysal

Postby saucysal » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:52 pm

bulgarianproperties have closed there office in targovishte and shumen now i have been told,must be having a revamp,if this is the same company we are talking about,they too have made it difficult for excellant people who worked for them,a young lady by the name of teddy for one,who could berelied on 100%, her english was not good enough apparently, if she talked double dutch this young lady would still have got you there, what goes around comes around,i do think they are making big mistakes with there staff. sal

Return to “Real Estate Agents”