bulgarianproperties.com office elhovo

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
cherifa
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

happy or not happy with

Postby cherifa » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:40 am

Not every one is happy with bulagarian properties so maybe Elvira is right to stay away from them and have her own business.
We have friends that used her and became their friend. Good luck to her

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
niki
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby niki » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:21 am

Elvira has also a new website for those of your interesting of her services. It's

www.newhomesv.com

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Frantic
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Bulgarian Properties

Postby Frantic » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:09 am

Seems being in property in some aspect stops me from warning others about the behaviour of other companies. It's unfortunate but I can see where you're coming from.

Cheers,
Neil

You dont have to warn me Neil if it's the same bulgarian properties i would never use them again!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:15 am

I notice that Elvira is using the services of Lawyer Ivan Chilikov, can someone tell me if he is still working for Bulgarian Properties ??

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BRITSBISTRO
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Hi

Postby BRITSBISTRO » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:08 am

Hiya
I am sure Ivan is an independent lawyer (as I have used him but not through BG Properties), but call Elvira and she will be able to confirm.

:D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
goodlife

Postby goodlife » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:47 am

Ive used ivan and not gone through BG properties, he is independant as far as I am aware and locals also use him.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
theweeton
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby theweeton » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Any independent professional may have allegiances to certain people/organizations they regularly deal with which may color the advise/service offered to the person he is working for.

I have no knowledge of the people nor organizations mentioned in this thread it is just a general comment and this practice is not restricted to bulgaria.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

sucked?

Postby jinx57 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:21 am

Elvira has decided to leave BulgarianProperties, she has not been sucked!.

All the best to Elvira, sucked or not whatever the case may be

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
janhar

Postby janhar » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:09 pm

HI folks
WOW. I am not alone in admiring Elvira. our first experience with her was when we were in a bit of a bind with another estate agent in Elhovo. we went to BGPROPS office and when Elvira arrived we just KNEW we were going to be alright. and we were. she looked after us well above and beyond the call of duty. she even got one of her drivers to take us to see our friends and didn't leave until she knew we would be taken back to our hotel later on in the day. she has readily translated all kinds of documents for us and never charged us a cent. she is organised, efficient and a really genuine lady. I wish her well in her new venture. I am sure she'll do well. I'm going down to Elhovo next week so I will pop in and see her and tell her about all the good wishes from you peeps on here.
cheers
Jan

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
OldMaNoblett

NEW HOMES BG, ELHOVO

Postby OldMaNoblett » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:17 pm

HI,
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF NEW HOMES BG IN ELHOVO IS STILL TRADING? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EMAIL ELVIRA AT THE COMPANY BUT THE EMAIL IS GETTING RETURNED. I CHECKED THE WEBSITE TODAY AND I CAN'T ACCESS THAT NEITHER? POSSIBLY A GLITCH ON THE SYSTEM, BUT JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE HAS HEARD ANYTHING ELSE.
THANKS.

Return to “Real Estate Agents”