BulgarianProperties - ridiculous selling fees

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bulgarianexpat

Postby bulgarianexpat » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:14 am

glad i found this i will look elsewhere

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Mikesofia

Postby Mikesofia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:25 pm

This seems very unreasonable i was browsing this forum looking for agents to help me sell in Sofia.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:24 am

Most of the time we have people complaining about unprofessional estate agents and yet when an agent offers a professional service all of a sudden 'its a rip off'. You get what you pay for. If you want to go with some guy with a laptop and a mobile phone who will vanish once you've paid his fee, knock yourself out. If you want to go with a professional agency, you should be prepared to pay a little.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BJ
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby BJ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:33 am

Arco real estates in Sofia reliable firm. www.arco.bg.

BJ

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:24 pm

In my experience there isnt really a set figure as a percentage unless you ask

Just say to the agent or whoever the price you will accept clear or the price you want to pay clear if you are buying.........and thats the end of it they then need to work around that figure for their commision and you get the figure you ask for provided there is a buyer.

What they make or dont make is irrelevant.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Stupotker

Postby Stupotker » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:19 am

They are literally a bunch of gangsters stay away from them.Liars and cheats.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:13 pm

On what basis do you make this statement if you are new to Bulgaria

I have been dealing with Bulgarian properties for over a decade and they have helped me with all sorts of matters not just property

gangsters? I dont think so.sharp perhaps... but not gangsters.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tim42
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Tim42 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:36 am

Re. Bulgarian Properties. Yes, their services can be expensive, but "you get what you pay for". The same can be said for top-brand companies in the UK or anywhere else in the world. Shop around for the cheapest price if you prefer, but for a professional service and peace of mind - as has been my experience with them, BG Properties are hard to beat.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Re: BulgarianProperties - ridiculous selling fees

Postby houseman » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:38 pm

In defence of BulgarianProperties.com we recently sold our beach apartment near Varna through them, having placed it with 3 other agents. Only one other agent bothered to keep in touch (to ask if it was still for sale - after nearly 3 years); the others produced nothing.
3,000 euros is a bit expensive if your property is a cheap village house, but we were happy to pay their commission, simply because they got us a buyer!
In short: 2.5% of a non-sale proved to be zero, whereas 3k€, which was about 4.5%, released our capital and moved us forward.
They handled our sale in a most professional, fastidious, and friendly way too, which made the whole thing as pleasant as these things can be.
Incidentally the buyers were present at the various stages of the transaction once the preliminary contract had been signed, and they paid no charges to the REA, so at least in our instance we had no reason to suspect any double charging.
\:D/

Return to “Real Estate Agents”