Samax, anyone heard of them?

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
SuzieWong

Samax, anyone heard of them?

Postby SuzieWong » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:38 pm

I have just purchased a property and some land near Vratsa through a company called Samax. I have just returned home to the UK after sigining all the paperwork. I know things are dealt with differently in the UK, but thought I would have had at least some paperwork to show for my purchases. Is the the normal way business is conducted in Bulgaria ?

If everything is above board, I will need to be advised of good builders in the Vratsa area to help with my projects, can anybody advise me ? I do feel anxious and concerned I have made a grave mistake with the purchase, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi SuzieWong, For information about builders in Vratsa please use the following thread

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... ght=vratsa

Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
FR

Postby FR » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:53 pm

These guys have some know;edge/experience of Samax and do very good renovation/building works, they are in the vratsa region,

www.virovsko.com

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Stone

Postby Stone » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Very influential ppl. Honest and professional. Nothing to worry unless you have pi**ed them off :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:49 am

SW, welcome to MyBG!

As to your post, don't you perhaaps feel that this is all homework you should have done BEFORE signing on the dotted line? I'd guess that you'll be okay this time but it's vital to be as sure as possible of how things work, who to trust etc before you possibly find yourself in a hole of your own making. There's plenty of advice on MyBG (some of it even worth listening to!) and definitely no shortage of information on what NOT to do.... :wink:

Best of luck with the project - I'm sure that, with a modicum of care and forethought, it will be everything you hope for. :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
SuzieWong

Postby SuzieWong » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Stone wrote:Very influential ppl. Honest and professional. Nothing to worry unless you have pi**ed them off :D

Well that is great news. I did do my homework on this company but felt it was important to post something on the BG site to see if any other people had any good or bad experiences with them.

The only thing that did worry me was that rather than leave a deposit for the purchase, payment was expected in full prior to arriving in BAG. I did view what I purchased prior to signing paperwork and although the house needs alot of work, felt for what I had paid it was a good price.

The other thing that concerns me is that because you have to buy through a BG Limited company, you have to assign a power of attorney in BG and put alot of faith in a company or person that you have only met for a few hours. Is there any other solutions to this ? Thanks again chaps.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Stone

Postby Stone » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:48 pm

The other thing that concerns me is that because you have to buy through a BG Limited company, you have to assign a power of attorney in BG and put alot of faith in a company or person that you have only met for a few hours. Is there any other solutions to this ?
yes of course, but u will need to spend 2 months in BGat least :twisted:
BUT if u are concerned, then BG is not for you - it is a country where "concern" is the lifestyle :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
SuzieWong

Postby SuzieWong » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Stone wrote:
The other thing that concerns me is that because you have to buy through a BG Limited company, you have to assign a power of attorney in BG and put alot of faith in a company or person that you have only met for a few hours. Is there any other solutions to this ?
yes of course, but u will need to spend 2 months in BGat least :twisted:
BUT if u are concerned, then BG is not for you - it is a country where "concern" is the lifestyle :D

Well it's a total different way of life to the UK and it will take time to ajust i'm sure. I like to have faith in people, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. I'm sure once I have spent more time in BG will understand how the way of life and culture is.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
RichBass

Samax great company to deal with!!

Postby RichBass » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 am

Hi SuzieWong

Just to let you know I was in Bulgaria last week with SAMAX we had two great meetings this visit and the guys were great... they travelled 150 km at own expense to complete some paperwork for me.

I have purchased 2 properties and 1 nice little plot of land from them. No problems at all, they take great pride in their work and will look after you. The services they offer are also well worth a look when you are ready to do so. I have been where you are now... relax, they are fine!!!

Please PM me your email address and I can pass on any info you need, particularly if you need work doing in the area - someone already posted a great little company, I have met them and VERY IMPRESSED.

Kind Regards
Rich

Return to “Real Estate Agents”