Samax, anyone heard of them?

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Gazzy-lizzy

samax ebay

Postby Gazzy-lizzy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Cliff51 wrote:Hello Gazzy-Lizzie, Just out of interest did the property in question come through an EBay auction... :?:

It was not an auction it was a Samax ebay advert titled classified advert

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
saltire

Postby saltire » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:49 pm

owain wrote:You only have to look through their feedback.Plenty of 'return' buyers and a few overly enthusiastic comments :lol:
I'm sure the actual company that 'saltire' paid his money into has already disappeared.

Hi Brian, As I have retired from work, I am currently driving to the Varna area, with the intention of buying a good house and settle down, after that I intend to go to Sofia.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Gazzy-lizzy

anyonre heard of samax

Postby Gazzy-lizzy » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 am

after that I intend to go to Sofia.

I hope you get the land you paid samax for,
if you meant you are going to the Sofia office regarding the land good luck I hope you get a better reception (it could not be called customer service far from it ) than we received, as explained in previous posts,
The Uk/BG authorities have much info on.all the players.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Gazzy-lizzy

samax

Postby Gazzy-lizzy » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 am

reltihishere wrote:i have sent a note to what looks like a good site it is tap://www.samax.org/ Are these the same Samax. The site looks very good and impressive.I reckon that docent mean anything

CORRECT
If you read previous posts on Samax advertising houses in BG it may help you,
Also if you read posts on the topic buying houses from ebay there are mixed reports but many good tips-advice
My own advice is remember photos maybe years old,the village may be a bad one if auction or not go over to BG for 2 weeks ask to veiw the house first before bidding or paying ANY up front fees,if you like it get an independent lawyer ! to check all paper work before paying any upfront money WHAT SO EVER: deposits,bidding etc when alls checked and in order away you go..if an auction find an internet cafe & bid
This might sound like hassle to most people or you might think I want a particular house and cant get over to BG at the time the house is being advertised
A,its a lot less hassle than losing thousands being ripped off,
B,there are thousands of houses in BG for sale you can find another one you like for sure dont be rushed,I hope this helps

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
reltihishere
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby reltihishere » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:24 am

I noticed that the photos of the houses were unusual as there are no photos of the interiors except for one house. Almost as if dey were taken over the garden wall. Maybe there is a reason i do not know

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Gazzy-lizzy

Postby Gazzy-lizzy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:39 am

reltihishere wrote:I noticed that the photos of the houses were unusual as there are no photos of the interiors

Ive given you my advice-help... photos mean..... sweet F A ! listen or leave it from someone who got stung ! I wished id joined this forum 6 toke advice before i parted with thousands of pounds many people like myself seem to join once they have or think they have purchased a BG home

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Gazzy-lizzy

Re: Open forums a great place to discuss experiences...

Postby Gazzy-lizzy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 am

RichBass wrote:Hi All

Open forums are a great place to discuss experiences... offer advice and help I'm sure we all agree. But we should also be aware that experiences differ,

I agree Rich Bass, with your above statements..can you give us.meaning saltare & myself brain and Haydon from the site.. can you trust them... any advice on getting our,land,houses,money out of Samax-related linked compainies that advertise on ebay ? it would be much apreciateded,we can then help-pass it onto others..........

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 am

Well, Where Can You Live and Travel First Class in High Speed Comfort to the Best White Sandy Beaches in Europe?For £12?

........Vratsa of Course :lol: :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BULGARIAN-HOUSE-PROPERTY-BULGARIA-SPAIN-HOME-LAND-CHEAP-SOFIA-VILLA-GIFT-EU-YARD-/220894575310?pt=UK_HG_Property_RL&hash=item336e57bace

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Simonita » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:37 am

I've never bothered looking at a Samax ad before. They really are something else. The "Golden Circle" reminds me of the circle of trust in "Meet the Family" :lol:

Return to “Real Estate Agents”