Samax, anyone heard of them?

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:24 pm

I would suggest (this topic is getting) too personal with opinions/attacks, where is the justice? This thread hasn't been put on notice or been moved to the soap box, why?

It seems "verging on" or "possibly" libellous claims are acceptable, without a legal eagle to look over them who says they are not libellous, no matter how outrageous the claims, and in that case the website is liable too!!!

Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Spantrout , I can't see any reason for Gazzy-Lizzy to say what they've said unless they believe that to be the truth . I don't know any of the people involved , and have had no dealings with them , but it is an open forum , so I can't really see why they shouldn't be able to air their greivances . Tim .

stakeout

Postby stakeout » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:15 pm

fortunately, and perhaps sometimes unfortunately, you have to know it to be the truth Tim, by the exercise of due diligence. Then you can reasonably plead that you were unknowingly fed the wrong information or acquired the incorrect information.
I do not know Samtax but from what I have read on this forum unless the contrary is shown I have great sympathy with those who are so angry because they were caused such stress and trauma and loss of money, as I would have with anybody so treated by rogue agents, whether perceived or otherwise. On the other hand they do have the right of reply

Cliff51

Postby Cliff51 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:02 am

Hello Gazzy-Lizzie, Just out of interest did the property in question come through an EBay auction... :?:

RichBass

Open forums a great place to discuss experiences...

Postby RichBass » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:43 am

Hi All

Open forums are a great place to discuss experiences... offer advice and help I'm sure we all agree. But we should also be aware that experiences differ, what was right advice for one, may not be for another.

Our experience has been great in Bulgaria and continues to be as I type, having just received paperwork for our latest purchase. We wouldn't have been able to do any of it without the help of SAMAX.

We have properties and business interests (NOT REAL ESTATE) in BG and the UK and 2 other European countries . And to be frank don't need to explain OUR BUSINESS to anyone else, but for an accusation on this forum we state 'we do not, and have not ever worked for the company SAMAX.'

We have bought properties from them and are very happy, please excuse us for having a differing view to others on this thread. Let that be an end to any speculation.

Best wishes

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Open forums a great place to discuss experiences...

Postby varnagirl » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 am

Let that be an end to any speculation.

Best wishes

I doubt that .... :lol:

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:36 pm

I am looking forward to the day when saltire comes on and tells us that he finally has the ownership papers for the 4 pieces of land he has paid Samax for and doesn't actually own legally. :wink:

saltire

Samax

Postby saltire » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Thank you Brian and so do I hope to report that I have my land. PS I am a woman :lol:S

reltihishere
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby reltihishere » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:57 pm

i hav sent a note to what looks like a good site it is http://www.samax.org/ Are these the same Samax. The site looks very good and impressive.I reckon that dosnt mean anything as most of these resellers have very good lookin sites. The houses look good also but what put me off a little is they do not have any prices displayed. I will wait to see what reply I get.
I will let you know.

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 pm

reltihishere wrote:i hav sent a note to what looks like a good site it is http://www.samax.org/ Are these the same Samax. The site looks very good and impressive.I reckon that dosnt mean anything as most of these resellers have very good lookin sites. The houses look good also but what put me off a little is they do not have any prices displayed. I will wait to see what reply I get.
I will let you know.

5 houses, 8 forests and 1 gsm mast an REA does not make. I don't think I have ever seen such a mish mash yet :lol: More choice in a bag of Haribo

Return to “Real Estate Agents”