property agents on the forum?

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
damyan
<b>Property Sales/Insurance Sales</b>

Postby damyan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm also an agent and a well-fed human being :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
allet
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Re: agents

Postby allet » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm

mrmike wrote:hahaha i thought they were not human

Any property agent who can succeed selling in the current market is a human who people should have good respect for, too :)

What was your purpose of such post on the forum? Please explain.

I'm now off to do the usual human activity of eating.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mrmike

Postby mrmike » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

it was to see how many are genuine and how many are just playing at it is there a problem with trying to find out the truth because anyone can call them selves a property agent it seems that bulgaria is very much like bali indonesia where if a person is looking for a property everyone is an agent and everyone wants a cut pushing the price up

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:30 am

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Crawfie

Postby Crawfie » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:55 am

I've got some properties for sale on my Facebook account, my blog page has a few on as well, and if you check out my new website www.UKElectricals.bg you might find a few on there for good measure. :lol: :lol:
Do I qualify to have Property Sales in bold under my name now, please MOD ?

Come on Owain man (or what ever you are) get with it, you aint got a website link like allet and damyan :!:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:29 am

lyn wrote:
You're not that energetic. :lol:

I've had Ready Brek for breakfast....I'm glowing :idea:

Crawfie wrote:Come on Owain man (or what ever you are) get with it, you aint got a website link like allet and damyan

You only have to ask :wink:
http://blgrad-imoti.com/eng/

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mrmike

Postby mrmike » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 am

hi crawfie thats what im talking about honesty and no bull--it there are so many chancers on here or maybe just wannabees

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Spiralbg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:23 am

Well, the topic is pointless then because if a secret agent is hiding, they are hardly going to come clean now....or did I miss the point?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 am

mrmike wrote:hi crawfie thats what im talking about honesty and no bull--it there are so many chancers on here or maybe just wannabees

So you're looking for agents with 'no bull',that aren't 'Chancers & Wannabees' :o
I think you're setting your standards too high "mrmike"..You'll be asking us to turn a cheap pile of rubble into gold next :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Spiralbg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 am

owain wrote:
mrmike wrote:hi crawfie thats what im talking about honesty and no bull--it there are so many chancers on here or maybe just wannabees

So you're looking for agents with 'no bull',that aren't 'Chancers & Wannabees' :o
I think you're setting your standards too high "mrmike"..You'll be asking us to turn a cheap pile of rubble into gold next :lol:

:lol:

Now you could be onto something! All estate agents across the world will now be flocking to builders yards and buying lorry loads of rubble - they would probably charge the owner of the yard 5% commission as well, just to cover the petrol there and back! :lol:

Return to “Real Estate Agents”