property agents on the forum?

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

damyan
<b>Property Sales/Insurance Sales</b>

Postby damyan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm also an agent and a well-fed human being :)

allet
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Re: agents

Postby allet » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm

mrmike wrote:hahaha i thought they were not human

Any property agent who can succeed selling in the current market is a human who people should have good respect for, too :)

What was your purpose of such post on the forum? Please explain.

I'm now off to do the usual human activity of eating.

mrmike

Postby mrmike » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

it was to see how many are genuine and how many are just playing at it is there a problem with trying to find out the truth because anyone can call them selves a property agent it seems that bulgaria is very much like bali indonesia where if a person is looking for a property everyone is an agent and everyone wants a cut pushing the price up

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:30 am

I am....Robot :!:

Crawfie

Postby Crawfie » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:55 am

I've got some properties for sale on my Facebook account, my blog page has a few on as well, and if you check out my new website www.UKElectricals.bg you might find a few on there for good measure. :lol: :lol:
Do I qualify to have Property Sales in bold under my name now, please MOD ?

Come on Owain man (or what ever you are) get with it, you aint got a website link like allet and damyan :!:

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:29 am

lyn wrote:
You're not that energetic. :lol:

I've had Ready Brek for breakfast....I'm glowing :idea:

Crawfie wrote:Come on Owain man (or what ever you are) get with it, you aint got a website link like allet and damyan

You only have to ask :wink:
http://blgrad-imoti.com/eng/

mrmike

Postby mrmike » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 am

hi crawfie thats what im talking about honesty and no bull--it there are so many chancers on here or maybe just wannabees

Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Spiralbg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:23 am

Well, the topic is pointless then because if a secret agent is hiding, they are hardly going to come clean now....or did I miss the point?

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 am

mrmike wrote:hi crawfie thats what im talking about honesty and no bull--it there are so many chancers on here or maybe just wannabees

So you're looking for agents with 'no bull',that aren't 'Chancers & Wannabees' :o
I think you're setting your standards too high "mrmike"..You'll be asking us to turn a cheap pile of rubble into gold next :lol:

Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Spiralbg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 am

owain wrote:
mrmike wrote:hi crawfie thats what im talking about honesty and no bull--it there are so many chancers on here or maybe just wannabees

So you're looking for agents with 'no bull',that aren't 'Chancers & Wannabees' :o
I think you're setting your standards too high "mrmike"..You'll be asking us to turn a cheap pile of rubble into gold next :lol:

:lol:

Now you could be onto something! All estate agents across the world will now be flocking to builders yards and buying lorry loads of rubble - they would probably charge the owner of the yard 5% commission as well, just to cover the petrol there and back! :lol:

Return to “Real Estate Agents”