property agents on the forum?

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Re: owain

Postby jinx57 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 pm

mrmike wrote:hahaha i can see where you learnt your trade now and no i have not got my fingers burnt but many here have from what i read

sorry Mr Mike - don't understand your response to out post...?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mrmike

Postby mrmike » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:03 am

Never having met any of you , i don't know how you do business , But, on all but one of the property purchases that I've made in Bulgaria I've handed the cash directly to the seller in the Notaray's office , and paid the agent their fees later in their office (if they had some deal to get a commission from the seller as well it's up to them , and most definitely wasn't obvious ) What exactly is the problem ??? Tim .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Villyman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Villyman » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Spiralbg wrote:Well, the topic is pointless then because if a secret agent is hiding, they are hardly going to come clean now....or did I miss the point?

I think most people did miss the point but maybe mrmike could have put the question a bit differently to get precise answers.

Possibly, how many have professional qualifications to sell/rent properties like the NAEA in the UK or the BG equivalent if there is one. Not that qualifications mean much but it does show that the agent took the time and money to learn the business.

I suppose those unqualified are hardly going to jump out and admit it though. There were quite a few "Meister" agents about years ago and even more gone back to the UK to get back in their Private Hire Taxi. :roll:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mrmike

Postby mrmike » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Thanks villaman you got it but it was also for other people to let us have there experience of dealing with some of the so agents no disrespect to the ones that have been good qualified or not im not big on qualifications im a great believer in experience and hard work so if i have offended any genuine agents sorry the rest hard luck i think this benefits the good agents and people looking to start a new life that dont want to end up losing all there hard earned money

Return to “Real Estate Agents”