property agents on the forum?

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

mrmike

Postby mrmike » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:59 am

hahaha i suppose that would be like asking them to tell you the truth about a property

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:46 am

What's wrong 'mrmike', have you had a bad Real Estate agent experience recently?
We're not all Evil...honest :smt059
:lol: :lol:

You didn't buy of one of these agents did you?
"Hard Sell"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tnDdCWusOU
"Ignorance is Bliss"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfFngIbtZP0

:lol:

jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:46 am

we find properties for people/investors so are a purchaser lead business rather than a vendor lead one, and yes are alive and kicking!

mrmike

owain

Postby mrmike » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:41 pm

hahaha i can see where you learnt your trade now and no i have not got my fingers burnt but many here have from what i read

allet
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby allet » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:03 pm

owain wrote:What's wrong 'mrmike', have you had a bad Real Estate agent experience recently?
We're not all Evil...honest :smt059
:lol: :lol:

You didn't buy of one of these agents did you?
"Hard Sell"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tnDdCWusOU
"Ignorance is Bliss"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfFngIbtZP0

:lol:

Do you think I should use these as staff training videos? :)

yankv8
Super User!
Super User!

Agents

Postby yankv8 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Dont know if this is relevant,but while 'trolling' through some or the many agents/sites,they say ' on the coast' or near Bourgas for instance,then when you click on the ' thousands ' of properties,thier.........50 to 80 kms away ! so thats on or near the coast...idiots.
Another good one,is 'ready to move in,or live in...yes if your a donkey!or nicely decorated,yep by a Bulgarian 25 yeras ago,in a lovely shade of green with stripes,the toilets down the overgrown garden in a hole...and only 30,000 euro,a right bargain to a mug....lol
It just puts people off and doesn't help Bulgaria or the people actually selling the house for probably half what the agent is advertizing.
What ya gotta say ...agents ?

allet

Re: Agents

Postby allet » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:16 pm

yankv8 wrote: What ya gotta say ...agents ?

Well this agent would say not guilty :) Don't judge us all by the stories you have heard! Some of us are doing a good job for our clients - and without us many buyers/sellers experiences would be allot more difficult. We're businessman at the end of the day - we cannot be expected to work for free however there is a clear difference between taking the p*ss and being reasonable when it comes to fees. I am sorry, but I take offence to when some people take pleasure in slagging agents off when there are also hard-working, honest ones about, Remember that bad news travels faster than good news in this market! And at the the end of the day, any salesmen is going to try to make his offer sound better than the rest - but that's to be expected surely... I am not saying that some agents do not misrepresent properties however any buyer with half a brain would view the property.

Cheers

Allet

Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:08 pm

I've gotta say that , although I've had no dealings with agents on this forum , the Bulgarian ones that I have dealt with have been fairly OK , considering that they are agents . On my last purchase the agent got €750 (actually some might have gone to some other agents) , and she put in 6 full days work (I know I was with her ) plus loads of phonecalls and maintaining an office . I'm on the not all agents are ripp-offs side of the tree , even though I'd be reluctant to trust one . Tim .

yankv8
Super User!
Super User!

Postby yankv8 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:51 pm

As i said allet ....SOME ,and of course you view a property before buying but if you listen to the hype (i could say another word ) and travel from the UK to see the 'dream house' that SOME agents are selling,its annoying in the least,plus IF you did buy it,to find out (from the owners) that they actually only recieved half of what you actually paid for it....on top of the expences
I am speaking of course for the many who are searching the net and the many 'sites' advertising 'properties' in Bulgaria,do i need to name a few.....some are Brit owned ,others Bulgarian,some of the houses info has been pinched from sites,and some have even been sold a year or more agoclever,i think not,makes the 'business' ludicrous.
I'm glad your one of the better ones,and you should make a success from all the.....idiots.

allet

Postby allet » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:51 pm

yankv8 wrote: I'm glad your one of the better ones,and you should make a success from all the.....idiots.

Yes, I am very happy that there are many idiots in the market as I do well because of them however it is unfortunate for any poor client who buys through them.

Anyway be careful buying in Bulgaria, use the right agent, use the right lawyer and very little can or will go wrong.

Cheers

Allet

Return to “Real Estate Agents”