bulgarianproperties.com

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bully
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

bulgarianproperties.com

Postby bully » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:29 pm

hi all after singing this companys praises things have gone from bad to worse we were buying in elhovo, talk about out of sight out of mind after returnig from bg in early april we have just been getting the run around the money was transfered and removed straight away by this lot that was may and they have bought nothing ,we are now asking for our money back after repeated phone calls and e-mails we still get different stories from different people so please be very careful with this lot a very poor service.bully

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:54 pm

QUOTE Donegalguy,31-07-05
just a word of advice for anyone planning on doing business with bulgarianproperties.com. I went out to Pamporovo in february to buy a place id seen on the net. When we arrived at it - we discovered that a neaighbour had built a huge shed in front of the house - without planning permission - something the esate agent forgot to mention! - "you can make him take it down she said" yeah right!. Anyway they eventually showed me a piece of land i liked, with planning permission. The price was twice what the original house was going to cost but it was in a good location so i agreed to buy it. I set up the limited company and paid the deposit. At this stage i was assured by the estate agent that they always check title deeds and ownership before they accept anyone on their books - and that transfer would take about 2 weeks to complete....
Now as you may have guessed, this was not the case.
A month ent by, then after 6 weeks i contacted the agent, she said there were problems over getting the land map that i requested and the local council were to blame. I was a bit annoyed but it seemed the area i had chosen was ripe for development and this was going to be a good investment. I started looking for house plans and contacting builders.
More months went by and it was coming to summer time - i had to resort to telephoning the agent as she simply ignored my emails.
Eventually in June she sent me a simple email saying that the deal could not proceed because one of the owners did not want to sell!
To cut a long story short, after more ignored emails and more telephone calls i got my money back - less the cost of setting up the limited company and of course the expense of travelling there in the first place.
If i were going to buy again i wouldnt part with a penny-not even a deposit, until my solicitor had everything in place.

Yet another satisfied BP customer.

Domino :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bully
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby bully » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:09 pm

good to hear from you again domino it's funny thats the same excuse they told me about the second owner not wanting to sell,except when they showed us the house they promised us there was only one owner seems to me they make it up as they go along.have also found out that the price they sell to us is different to the price they give the owner so their cheating there own people,nice. bully

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:43 pm

Hi Tony,

When they tried to stitch me up, i decided that i would make things very messy for them, it got so messy that all the criticism drew a response from the big boss man himself, mihail@bulgarianproperties.com , Mihail also responded on this forum, so don't lie back, make waves if they FU**ING deserve it.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tarw
Super User!
Super User!

BG properties

Postby Tarw » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:24 pm

I am very sorry to hear the bad stories about BG properties and sympathise with the people concerned.
However I think that a lot depends on the agents of the company in that particular area and their attitude and integrity, believe me Estate agents are the same everywhere some good some bad.
We dealt with this company when buying our house and we have no cause for any complaint at all, it was done quickly and with the minimum of fuss.
So I must speak as I find. :( 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: BG properties

Postby domino » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:34 pm

Tarw wrote:So I must speak as I find. :( 8)

Hi Tarw,

Yes agreed, we do speak as we find, all in all Bulgarianproperties.com have been fairly good for me, though my place did cost me 3000 more than it should of, but there are quite a lot of people who go to the trouble of going all the way to BG, veiw with Bulgarianproperties.com and find there perfect property, they then start the ball rolling and leave it in the safe hands on Bulgarianproperties.com, only to be contacted at a later stage to be TOLD to chose another property BLIND, "the sale could not be made".

ITS HAPPENING FAR TOO OFTEN.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gingernut
Super User!
Super User!

Postby gingernut » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:23 pm

i was lucky i bought last year but the rot has set in now as you say they're all gettin greedy out there i bought through the afore mentioned agent with no probs. i think they must be getting grief from the sellers too
ginger

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
hoover
Super User!
Super User!

bulgarianproperties.com

Postby hoover » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:24 pm

i must say bulgarian properties have been over all very good to me had a few misunderstaning but they were fine
teddy in the sofia office has and still is very good to me and krassi pauli and yanna been brill

mike craig

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bully
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby bully » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:43 pm

having been out to bg and sussed the area out and meeting some good friends and found the best way of buying property is to go through a independant lawyer and a local as all villages have a head man who you can deal with, the agents are just a total rip off they deal with the locals in levs and sell to us in euros and the agent pockets the difference and were not talking a couple of quid.bully

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
krisssy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby krisssy » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:24 pm

Hi guys
New to this sight but so glad i found you all. We too have dealings with BP
We bought our first house in Feb 04, sat in a hotel room for a week and rushed from bank to bank inbetween. Luckily they found us a property the day before we came home, all seemed well. We stayed in the property next time we went and they had found us a property in the same village, we stopped paying our pension over here, took out a loan and bought the 2nd property. We had enough left to buy a 3rd (sounds good but in late 40's and need to earn a living when we get there) any way the 3rd was lived in fully furnished with solid fuel shower. But guess what, when we went out again to pick up keys, the house had been gutted, even down to the solid fuel shower. We were heart broken, the 1st 2 houses we bought have no bathrooms so we thought we would be living in luxury this time, but not to be. We have also been trying to pay our water and elec, not only pay but get them connected, everytime we go they say no problem, it's at the stage now that the two boys we first dealt with wont even see us, they now have an office in VT which we have now visited to pick up our deeds, finally got them this April (Not long to wait really only 14months) only to find the same as you guys. 1st property we paid 11,800e but 13,500lv on deads, 2nd property paid 6500e but 7000lv on deads, 3rd property 24900e paid but 47000lv on deads, plus talk about inflation, first 2 prpoerties commision was 500e expenses 210 & 200e, but within a year commision has gone up to 750e and expenses up to 800e. Our bank account doesn't work out either AND they tried to charge us 200e for a cooker!!!! One of the boys told the office girl he took us shopping for the cooker (Lie) they gave us 200lv back and said they would keep the rest for taxes, how many taxes do they have?
We were meant to be moving out this Sept but has to be delayed until spring due to me having op after car accident, glad it's been delayed now will have chance to talk to you guys, when we do move we will be renting out 2 of the houses for hols so if any one needs some where to stay, and advice on what not to do we are experts
Krisssy :oops:

Return to “Real Estate Agents”