Sofia property management

You now have a property and need someone to look after it whilst you are away or renting it? This is the place to look and post!

Moderator: Moderator

Drummop

Re: Sofia property management

Postby Drummop » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Tim42 wrote:Please can anyone recommend a property management company in Sofia? Or even a reliable individual. My apartment is in the center (Vitosha Bvd) and I am not looking for rentals at this stage. Maybe there is someone on this forum living in Sofia that would consider being my 'contact' in Sofia. Many thanks in advance. Tim

Tim, I am in a similar position, please can you advise if you were able to get an answer to your original question on Property Management in Sofia. Thank you. Drummond

Batko
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Batko » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi Drummop, and welcome!
You will need to make a couple more posts before you can receive any PM's

lyn
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby lyn » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 am

I've been through this and other threads re property management, but they are all somewhat out of date.

Can anyone, please, recommend a property management company in Sofia - one which will arrange rental and be able to check up on the apartment from time to time.

MarinaG

Postby MarinaG » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 am

I have family in Sofia, all Bulgarian. Not in property management but one is a surveyor by profession. They would probably be interested in helping. As there in Sofia centre on a daily basis and your not looking to rent a quick check up on a regular basis should be OK.

lyn
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby lyn » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 am

Thanks, Marina, for your kind offer. The owner, however, would need someone to find him tenants and to arrange collection of rent and other things involved in managing an apartment.

Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Spiralbg » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 am

Hi all,

Not sure if 'blowing your own trumpet' is allowed but we are currently in the process of stepping up our already operational business by focusing on Sofia properties.
Currently we manage property in Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Bansko, Sunny Beach and a couple in Sofia.
The new website is still under construction which is why it hasn't really been pushed publically yet.

Cheers
Ben

lyn
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby lyn » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:15 am

I shall pass your message on, Ben!

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:21 am

Ben, I think you are supposed to make at least 6 pseudonyms and recommend yourself over and over again using Bulgarian pigeon English, lots of text talk, and chavvy speak :lol:

Good luck with the new venture in Sofia

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:12 pm

I know a number of managing agents here but I'm not sure that I'd recommend any of them, to be honest. If Spiro provides a good service then it has to be worth giving him a shot at it :)

geri_pm_sofia
<b>Property Management</b>

Postby geri_pm_sofia » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello Lyn,

I work for a property management company since 2007 and we manage over 100 properties in Sofia for UK owners. I would be happy to provide you information on our services for renting, managing, inspections, etc. if interested.

Return to “Property Management”