Maintenance and Security

You now have a property and need someone to look after it whilst you are away or renting it? This is the place to look and post!

Moderator: Moderator

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:40 pm

steph-dom wrote:our guards are ex BG army, trained in security to UK standards by a senior security advisor.

Would you care to quote the company name and license number please?

bulgaria125

oddjobs

Postby bulgaria125 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:54 pm

hi im also considering doing maintenance,gardening,airport runs from varna airport.The maintenance,gardening would be around the dobrich region march onwards pm me if you have or know off anyone who would require my services.

BPFSTransport

Property Management

Postby BPFSTransport » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:22 am

Hi

We offer the same service in the Varna region. Along with the property maintenance, we also provide a free keyholder service and also a meet and greet service for clients who have a holiday home.

Our website has all the relevant details

Phil & Isha

swbg2010

Postby swbg2010 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am

Hi if any one is looking for Facility management or Property management in Sunny Beach or Sozopol www.blackandwhite.bg are good. I know they have just started out there.

They look after our place in Bansko Valentina Heights we have gone from wanting to close the hotel down as it was costing to much to Being the 5th best ranked hotel in Bansko on Booking.com Also for the 1st time in 4 years we actually made money via rentals.

BPFSTransport

Congratulations

Postby BPFSTransport » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:47 am

Well done, it's nice to hear of ppl doing well....hope it keeps going that way for you

Phil & Isha

rumen21

Maintenance

Postby rumen21 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:43 am

Hello !
I’m new to this forum, my name is Rumen. I am from Bulgaria , live in Pleven and work as electrical enginner . In my free time I work as property manager. 4 years ago I helped a British woman with its property in Bulgaria. Now I take care of her property and pay the necessary taxes.
I would like to do for you : property maintenance, paying necessary taxes on your behalf ,gardening and maintenance of the green area . In additional : construction according to the Bulgarian laws and requirements, renovation -If you like an architect could make a plan of the remodeling and furnishing.

Regards !
Rumen Peichev

cdt

Postby cdt » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:49 pm

hi to all.
myself and my wife are doing the same in the vt region.please feel free to leave a pm and i will get back to you with details.

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:24 am

:D

Return to “Property Management”