Maintenance and Security

You now have a property and need someone to look after it whilst you are away or renting it? This is the place to look and post!

Moderator: Moderator

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:03 pm

The 12 years we have been in Bulgaria, it has been hard work building up our company, Patience, understanding, and making sure the your clients guests have a good holiday is very important, also having stamina is high up on the list as you work a 48 hour day through the summer season

stewarty
drunken lout

Postby stewarty » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:24 pm

oldtimer wrote

The 12 years we have been in Bulgaria, it has been hard work building up our company, Patience, understanding, and making sure the your clients guests have a good holiday is very important, also having stamina is high up on the list as you work a 48 hour day through the summer season

I will never forget when i booked your services and 2 days before my flight was due to leave, you told me that the mountains are too dangerous at 4 am from Bourgas to Varna!

Thankfully Theo, helped me out (Halifax) on Mybg

stewarty

crystals

Postby crystals » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:45 pm

hi stewarty

excuse my lack of geography but is there mountains between varna and bourgas???

its been a long time since been to varna and cant remember what the road is like

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:51 am

Stewarty I am unable to recall ever cancelling a booking 2 days before a flight is due in, if you could please PM me with dates that we cancelled I will be happy to recheck my emails. The road from Burgas to Varna goes over the mountain and in the winter can be very bad and closed due to ice and snow. I wait for your PM Stewarty.

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:47 am

Stewarty, I have looked back and I think that you will find that we did not take your booking, we did not confirm booking and then cancel, we did not take your booking we declined it, which is slightly different to cancelling 2 days before you arrive.

Boyo

Postby Boyo » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:21 am

Old timer
Are you able to recommend a good English speaking maintenance company for a Block of apartments in Kavarna area. :?:

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Boyo, sorry I dont know anyone that far up, you could try Pride they might be able to help you. Or if they dont go that far they might know of someone. Hope you find someone

fruitbat79
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fruitbat79 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm curious as to why someone has openly slated a well established, reputable company, such as Bibservices.

I have used their services on many occasions and recently instructed them for property management on my apartment. I truely doubt they would have cancelled a booking 2 days prior to your travel and would presume you didn't make the original booking.

I reccommend you PM oldtimer and resolve your issue. Alternatively, post your emails you sent and actual responses on here for all to see.

Best regards

FB

oldlag
<b>Insurance Sales</b>

Postby oldlag » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:59 am

Hi we're doing property insurance services if you need

oldlag

YirMan
Super User!
Super User!

Oldtimer

Postby YirMan » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:06 am

Can't speak highly enough of Oldtimer and partner and the services they provide. Used their airport pick-up services a number of times on visits when arriving at ungodly hours and they have never failed to turn up on time - and with a cheery disposition.

They're always willing to help and are a great source of advice and information. Highly recommended.

Return to “Property Management”