Stoikite Complex - cancelling maintenance contract?

You now have a property and need someone to look after it whilst you are away or renting it? This is the place to look and post!

Moderator: Moderator

Red73
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Red73 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:44 am

What makes you think the places will get ransacked?

Is stoykite that lawless?

gordonroy43
Super User!
Super User!

Hi

Postby gordonroy43 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:19 am

Hi,

First sorry to hear your issues.

ALL the owners need to meet and talk things over with the complex manager, this is what gets things sorted in every walk of life.

People have to remember that the fees goes towards paying staff/pools/garden/cleaning/security and repairs to the buildings.

There are people who have stopped paying on other FORUMS on here which have turned nasty, one by us had all the electric/water turned off and had to rent in our complex.

Another complex they put a barrier around the pools ect so owners could only use there apartments and nothing else.

On the above you need to be very careful and talk or get together and take legal action over the contract.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Take care

Red73
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Red73 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 am

The owners in Stoykite apartments could only use the apartments anyway.

We were charged if we wanted to get into the sauna and gym.

You could never get a key to get in there.

When you did the heating was never on.

gordonroy43
Super User!
Super User!

Hi

Postby gordonroy43 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi,

Sorry, try to get as many owners together, try sending a letter to the top to be signed for asking for a meeting, if no go then inform them you intend taking legal action and the courts will make the ruling.

I would not pay fees if nothing is being done to the complex, our complex charges for most things although a have mails saying things would be free to owners.

Take care

Amandalaw
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby Amandalaw » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:33 pm

Here is the letter sent to the clients:

Dear all,
As the winter season is approaching and we at R Invest need to already supply fuel and update employees' salaries, we were expecting that you would transfer the maintenance due amounts on time. Most of you refused to pay the new maintenance fees, which we have requested from you due to the new economic situation, but they also haven't paid on time the current fee. Thus, we are unable to execute our obligations under the maintenance contract we have signed with all of you, and we intend to terminate the contract, considered 1st of November 2008, on the grounds of art.29 of the contract.
We appreciate that some of you has paid your fees on time, or for the whole period of the contract as have Chris xxxxxx, Pete xxxx, Paul xxxx, Michael xxxxx and Nigel xxxx Unfortunately, those finances are not enough to ensure the coming season. So, we are ready to return your money to accounts pointed by you.
The 24-hour security guard will be released and the building will be locked up. Please, contact me to agree on how you would get a key from the entrance door of the building.
We are really sorry about this situation but I am sure that you would understand our concerns.
Kind regards,
Velko Tihomirov
Well I see that the developer is not keeping to client confidentiality, I have omitted their surnames. This development has no free facilities, common parts are often not heated in the winter, common parts rarely cleaned, and windows in common parts never cleaned, clients are still awaiting snagging, boilers dripping, and laminate peeling off doors. Most clients will not pay the increased charge. The fee is inline with the average in this area for the development without an increased charge attached. If anything I think that the fee should be reduced. There is an old guy as security often found supping alcohol in the local and not in the development. My friend lives in the development full time and is often locked out. If clients had their own key at least access would not be a problem.

I have the contact details of most of the owners, I believe this is a bluff as I can not visualise the development being locked up as this would mean that the restaurant would close and the local folks renting it also have a contract.

jufish79

Postby jufish79 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Amanda,

As you know they have officially now cancelled the contract, so i guess it wasn't a bluff.

I have all the contact details of all owners - Velko has supplied them so that we can find a new maintainer.

the claim that only 4 owners had paid is rubbish - i have correspondence from at least 12 owners who have all paid the fees, but have refused to pay the 40% increase.

Anyone who is capable of providing 24 hour onsite security and cleaning along with bill payment for the utilities for this development please contact me and i will pass your offer onto the owners.

i'm happy to act on behalf of the owners group if that's what they want, but ultimately all owners will have to agree and be prepared to pay up on time if we are to get this sorted soon.

Amandalaw
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby Amandalaw » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:29 pm

Hi Julian,

yes one of the owners sent me the verbatim information earlier today; I have since sent you an email offering my support. my advise would be to consider forming together as a group to manage the building as a collective group, I can help supply staff for security and cleaning, the facilities were always pay per use, I can help with airport transfers etc. I think that this would be the most cost effective way of management and at least you would have heating in the common parts of the building throughout the winter. Also there is a full time resident living in the building and she would offer her assistance, if everyone agreed to a block insurance policy you would also save monies on the insurance for the building, I am happy to forward you the details for municipal insurance.

cris321
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby cris321 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:56 am

Hello neighbours,
Please do not confuse Stoykite apartments (Velko development) with Stoykite ski complex next door but one, where the restaurant will be. We have a super friendly couple who live in and manage the maintenance for the latter development (Emil and Kinka), much nicer than the grumpy security man at your place (I stayed there once), you are probably well rid of him!
If you would like to speak to our developer about taking over your maintenance contracts I could provide his details or just contact them directly via their website www.stoykite.com. As Emil and Kinka are right next door, it could be a reliable and accountable solution for you all.
Just an idea!
Hope you don't have too many nightmares sorting it out.
Anyway, the developers are brothers named Ivan and Rosen Ribchev. You are probably best off contacting Rosen as he speaks English!
PM me if you feel you want a proper introduction.
Happy to help neighbours in distress!
Regards
Cris321

jufish79

Postby jufish79 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:24 pm

thanks Cris - i have tried contacting them via their web site but it doesn't seem to work, can you pm me an email address.

thanks

gordonroy43
Super User!
Super User!

Hi

Postby gordonroy43 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi,

Just to wish you all the best, last two have good ideas, get it sorted and relax.

Taks care

Return to “Property Management”