Flora Apartments Borovets - calling all owners !!

You now have a property and need someone to look after it whilst you are away or renting it? This is the place to look and post!

Moderator: Moderator

squirter99
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby squirter99 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Hi Flora Owners,

I have just had an email from the staff at Flora asking for £445 for 'overhead' costs. There are no more details than that in their email. Bearing in mind that I have paid for 5 years maintenance costs up front I wondered if there was anyone else who has received this demand, or if anyone has any more detail.

Clearly I'm reluctant to send more money simply because Flora see fit to ask for it.

Thanks

Martin

rock_roland
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rock_roland » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi Martin

I guess we had your apartment some two years ago (family Reppin from Berlin).

Concerning your posting:

I guess Flora Apartment spent more money for heating, cleaning ... then they got in advance. Thats why they need some more money to pay all bills. Very uncomfortable but you will have to pay. Same as in Germany, deficits have to be equalized :( .

Roland

PS: Is there a vacancy from 31st Jan 2009 to 7th Feb 2009? How much will it be? Please send a PM. Thanks in advance.

squirter99
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby squirter99 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:30 pm

Hi Roland - nice to hear from you again...

Maybe so, but they are asking for an awful lot of money. There are over 100 apartments in the complex (mine being the smallest) so if everyone pays the same as me that's nearly £500k! I'd say thats more than making up for a deficit.

Friend
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Friend » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi my maths make it a lot less than that.

KARENYDUCKWORTH

Property management company in Borovets

Postby KARENYDUCKWORTH » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:23 pm

I have 2 apartment and would like to look at the possibility of a new Property management companyto see if I am getting the best deal. Who do you use?

rock_roland
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rock_roland » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi Karen,

if you (most of the owners) are looking for a new management company, you all have to get together to come to a decision.
But at first you need some offers to vote for.
You need names and addresses of all owners to get in touch with.
And finally:
You need more than 50 % votes for a new company ( in written form or an election).

There is a lot of hard work to do and it will cost some money.

Fingers crossed you can manage.

Roland

kevin

flora complex

Postby kevin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Hello,

This whole scenario seems to be ringing a bell with many complexes in Borovets.

I own an apartment in Sequoia 1, just outside of borovets near Villa Stressov. We have also had to change heating from a comfortable gas central heating which every apartment was set up for and was wonderfully hot, to electric because the amount of gas they anticipated using was a lot less than they contracted for. This has resulted in the last three years costing around 110 euros to heat a 1 bedroom apartment for one week!! This happenend because they recieved a great discount initially, but when the gas co realised that they were not hitting the forcasted usage the hit us with massive increases. Poor management.

Anyway, there is a new management company emerging in Borovets being mainly English run, if anyone interested. There is reasons on the home page why it has been created which evreyone will relate to who has had problems in Borovets. it is called snowdoves.eu i hope i have got that right.

regards

kevin

stephanssv
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby stephanssv » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi, looking to buy something in Flora.
Email is stephanssv@yahoo.com

Return to “Property Management”