Flora Apartments Borovets - calling all owners !!

You now have a property and need someone to look after it whilst you are away or renting it? This is the place to look and post!

Moderator: Moderator

chubb

Postby chubb » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:25 am

Your right

We have paid for the utility bills for the first 12 months - they will make adjustments @ the end of the year

grego
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby grego » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:01 am

Squirter99 / Chubb,

You are correct. Sorry for asking the question. I got confused about what we paid for and was thinking we paid for Common area water and electricity only,

BTW, do you know if the apartments are being rented out at present or will this only happen after the Rental contract is signed, whenever that is?

cheers

squirter99
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby squirter99 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:09 am

i thought they would only be rented out after the rental contract has been signed but i think Chubb has a different story.....

chubb

Postby chubb » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:55 pm

Just a quick question here if someone can help out !? For those people renting out themselves, what are you doing about the keys ? Do the Flora keep hold of them for collection ? Reason I ask is that they were very loathed to keep hold of ours to sort the maintenance issues out...

grego
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby grego » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:19 pm

Thanks Chubb,

BTW, I just received a mail from a chap I met on the way to the Notary Office on the day of the opening ceremony. We have kep in touch so we could dhare info. He is saying.....

"I have not signed a formal contract just signed a shee saying when they can rent out my apartment
Hotel has been fully occupied for last 2 weeks - i have even heard rooms which people did not want rented out have been
They need to get it all sorted - apparently snags will not be done until after ski season as they have no way of doing it with people in the rooms"

squirter99
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Re: flora apartments

Postby squirter99 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:34 pm

thegecko wrote:Hello all flora apartment owners,

I don't know if your've noticed but Flora management appear to be capitilizing on your apartments.
Hope you guys are receiving a good payout because they sure are with these price rates !!! :oops:
Check em out at http://www.bulgariaski.com

PRICES WINTER SEASON 2005 - 2006
31 DEC - 06 JAN; 11 FEB - 17 FEB 2006
Studio 116 € EUR
One bedroom apartment 144 € EUR
24 DEC - 30 DEC; 07 JAN - 10 FEB; 18 FEB - 24 FEB 2006
Studio 90 € EUR
One bedroom apartment 120 € EUR
15 DEC - 23 DEC 2005; 25 FEB - 20 MAR 2006
Studio 90 € EUR
One bedroom apartment 96 € EUR

All prices quoted are for 1 night !!!.

i tried to get a bit of this action when i saw the prices but have yet to get a reply! i cant believe (or can i) that they are using peoples apartments as if they are their own. sooner or later an owner will turn up only to find a bulgarian family in their bed! i'd like to be a fly on the wall when that happens!

chubb

Postby chubb » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:56 pm

I am SO very tempted to be that person who turns up - if they don't respond to our emails soon I may have to go over there and do an inspection ! Perhaps I could do all yours aswell - I do do house inspections over here for a living after all ! Batter still, we could ALL turn up - that would be a laugh !

grego
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby grego » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:01 am

Folks,

things may not be that out of control in Flora after all.

I received this mail from my friend last night

"Just got a booking from one of the ski reps in January - as he was out there he said my apartment was free next week for his family so how amny rooms are free or booked - clearly there is space available so they are not fully booked like i was told
"

bobbles
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby bobbles » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:47 am

My sister and i have purchased a 1 bedroom apartment in the flora complex. Unfortunately we were unable to make it to the opening party. My sister has booked to go out to the apartment mid February to check it over. Hopefully she will be able to tell if the apartment has already been let as we have signed no contracts yet. We have only signed an availability paper. Also can anybody tell me if they have received their deeds yet.

chubb

Postby chubb » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:07 pm

Bobbles

I think you need to be aware of our situation.

We too signed that form which was, according to the letter, a preliminary document - non binding......no contracts had been signed. Our agent called to collect the contract to be told people were renting our property ! Flora had taken the signing of that initial form as authority. We are still trying to sort things out. I can give you some email addresses/contact details if you want to check things out !

Dont panic @ this stage but be prepared for the fact that your place may well have been rented out like ours.

Return to “Property Management”