The weather has taken a bit of a down-turn here, although the sun is trying to poke through at the moment.
We've tidied up the "meadow" area and, in the process, found some raspberry canes in the undergrowth. They have been moved to a more suitable location and don't look any the worse for wear (wishful thinking, I'm sure).
The vegetable area, approx 20 x 30m, is about 80% dug but, meanwhile, with the rain that we have had, the weeds in the other 20% now outnumber those that we have already removed.
Lots of blossom on the trees already.
Now trying to fit out part of the barns as a reasonable potting shed, instead of having everything strewn all over.