anybody 20km from VT out there

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
garyandjoe
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

anybody 20km from VT out there

Postby garyandjoe » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:40 pm

Hi,
we are new to the forum so all we can say is hello it will be nice to hear from you all!

regards garyandjoe :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tavy

Postby Tavy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:02 pm

hI GarynJoe

Welcome to MYBG, in which village is your property? We have bought in Gorna Lipnitsa about 38km from VT. We are going out next at the end of May then August & new year If you would like to meet up if our visits clash send me a PM. You will be able to get all the info you need from this forum, people are very helpful :lol: :lol:

Regards Tavy :D :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
garyandjoe
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby garyandjoe » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:21 pm

hi tavy,
we have a place in maslerevo we are going there on the 7thfeb another six days of this rain we are getting here in scotland!
nice to hear from you i cant send pms as yet need another posting! :(

regards garynjoecelyn

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tavy

Postby Tavy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 pm

Hi Garyand Jo

The rain is terrible here in Devon also :cry: Hopefully you will get some of the lovley snow that we had whilst in VT at new year :lol: If you like snow of course :wink: Where is Maselerovo in direction from VT? GL is NW of VT.

Regards Tavy :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
garyandjoe
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby garyandjoe » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Hi tavy,
We are on the N.West of VT this will be our fist trip over in the next few days! how is the weather there in feb it cant be much worse than here we have had constant rain here for 11 days running so far! :( i joined the forum because there is some interesting topics on here!! and they seem to be decent people!

regards garynjocelyn,

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tavy

Postby Tavy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi

I'm told it's still very cold but I believe the snow has cleared in VT at present. You will both love VT i'm sure has there is lot's of history, restraunts & bars etc. On my gallery I have some pics of VT & Arbanassi taken the 1st week in January, if you want to take a look :lol:

Regards Tavy :P :P

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
garyandjoe
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby garyandjoe » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:52 pm

hi tavy,
thanks for the pics looks like new year is good over there! i like your house nice one :D
we have bought one in need of renervations but we are going over to see what is needed on this trip and to get the paperwork sorted out we have to go down to varna for the keys from the solicitor we are hoping to find a B&B in VT till we can sort out the house! we are in the trambesh region! i beleive it is about 30mins fromVT.

regards garynjocelyn,

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tavy

Postby Tavy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:04 pm

Hi Gary and Joe

We can recommend the Gurko hotel in VT but it is expensive for BG at 50 euros for double room with b/fast per night. Our friend like the Pink Bakery which is about half the price. If you fancy trying village life about 15 mins from VT is http://www.pjvilla.com/index.htm which is a guest house owned by an english couple. In VT is a tourist information center which is useful for maps & info, they speak english.

We are also near Polski Trambesh!

Hope you have great fun

Best wishes Tavy (Jayne) :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
garyandjoe
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby garyandjoe » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:21 pm

Hi Tavy,
i have already got the pink bakery as a B&B i did not know they are english so that makes it a bit better for us how far are they away from trambesh ! as we was thinking of hiring a car for a few days to get to know where we are and do a bit of shoping as we will be needing a few things for the house i dont know about furniture as yet we are going blind! we have to find out about where the shops are, getting the elec on,and seeing about the water etc, we have a good run to varna for the keys as well! we are going on the 7th and return on the 28th Feb! when i can email you i will it will be nice to meet if we are both there at the same time :D

regards garynjocelyn,

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Tavy

Postby Tavy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:28 pm

Hi again

It's the PJ villa that is british run, but I do know the Pink Bakery is English owned also. You do have a long approx 3&1/2 hour drive I believe to Varna from VT unless you are flying into Varna of course. Is someone going to BG with you who knows their way around?

Best wishes Tavy :lol:

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”