Hi

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
dezzie

Postby dezzie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:25 pm

hi seedy the property market is the same allover ,in england thay are saying the property price fall is fastest for 18years.so for a long term investment in bulgaria i dont think you can go wrong,anyway all the best in what ever you choose to do and the best of luck :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Razor
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Razor » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:15 pm

karen_penny
You've sold it to me, I think i'll pop back over and buy another house!
Nicely put, there's more to buying a house than making a financial investment, you could do worse than choose Bulgaria as an investment in the future of your family.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MikeyO
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Property in Bulgaria

Postby MikeyO » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi Seedy,
Indeed you have to experience Bulgaria for yourself to see if you like it, you may always look back regretting not giving the place a chance, so many people love it here for different reasons, why not rent before buying to gain some experience? I just happen to know of a place i am considering renting (my own house lol) i'm looking to rent back in Yambol where i have made plenty of good friends so selling my property but open to the idea of rental, if you want any more info on it or pics etc then pm me but remember you don't necessarily have to rush into anything and buy, once you experience the place then you fall in love with so much more

Mikey

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks Mikey but I dont think Ican rent as well keep my place in Ffrance so need to just do a recce in BG. Is it right theres a load of places which are realy dear becos of how many Brits there? Its like than in some bits of france but i think Brits help each other out more often than not. is BG hard to learn - french is tough but BG has that wired writing!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
glad
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby glad » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Hi seedy

I have found learning bulgarian more difficult than french but the countryside here is fab and the neighbours are patient with my efforts at their language. We are selling our house in bulgaria and are considering france as a option whereabouts is your house?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi glad

Yea, france is a grand place mostly. Im down south in the mountains - not too many people and real nice and quite. Trouble is some places down there have rightwing mayors and they dont like foregners much. Most parts are ok tho and i think its more against arabs than us but I have had a barny or 2 with a few french idiots. Not nice not to feel liked for being british but some Brits there are pigs to be fair. I just keep head down and try to get on and earn a living but tax/NI is a killer if your kosher and working "on black" is much tougher now.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
wilola
Super User!
Super User!

Postby wilola » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:39 pm

hello and welcome to the forum, we moved out 2 years ago and loving every minute,

regards wilola \:D/

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
citman

Postby citman » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:52 pm

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lucky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby lucky » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Hi Seedy :D

Welcome to the MYBG forum.

Good luck.

lucky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
yorkshire_dee

Postby yorkshire_dee » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 pm

Hi Seedy and welcome....hope you are successful in your venture.

Very best Regards...Dee

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”