Hello Out There

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

deeoz07

Hello Out There

Postby deeoz07 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Hello. Just a quick note to say hi! Been adding messages for a while now, but not actually posted anything in our own right. We are currently renovating (and have been for the past three years) coming across to BG three or four times a year, and looking forward to relocation/early retirement - our house is in Kutsina on the Sofia/Ruse road and in a lovely place. We have made many good friends over the past few years, and are very lucky with our network of friends and business acquaintances. Looking forward to many more holidays and the final move across in 2013.

Chippy
<b>Building Services</b>

Postby Chippy » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Good for you.. sounds like you have it all sorted.

Enjoy

RICO
Super User!
Super User!

hello out there

Postby RICO » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:49 pm

welcome ,pity it's not sofia to elhovo road, i'd of tried to pop in for a cup of tea,goodluck with the renovation work.
all the best,rico.

banshee
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby banshee » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi deeoz07 and welcome to the Forum :smt006

Banshee :D

jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:58 pm

welcome

milly

Postby milly » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi
Hope all goes well for you

:D

bgcarl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby bgcarl » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi deeoz07.

Welcome to MYBG and good luck with your new place.

Cheers

BGCarl

millomgirl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby millomgirl » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi and welcome. Kutsina is a nice village indeed. I am currently north of you, again on the Ruse road, in the village of Radanovo. :lol:

deeoz07

Hi

Postby deeoz07 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Many thanks to you all. We are bringing another wagon across on 6 November, with all the "little bits and bobs" Ifind myself buying whenever i'm out and about - ready for the "big push". It's just that the list seems to grow and grow!!

Should be across by Monday 7/Tuesday 8 - so if you want a cup of Tetley Tea - give us a call!! Some of us flying out, some driving across - its never simple!

deeoz07

Hi

Postby deeoz07 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 pm

millomgirl wrote:Hi and welcome. Kutsina is a nice village indeed. I am currently north of you, again on the Ruse road, in the village of Radanovo. :lol:

I'm always tempted by the lovely pots in the ceramics shop in Radonovo - thats every time we pass on the way to the brilliant Wednesday market at Polski - can't wait to come out again. Our friend has just bought a little house in Kutsina too, its a lovely friendly place, as we are very lucky to have a very good and actively welcoming resident mayor.

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”