Hello from Ruse Area

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

moodyangel

Hello from Ruse Area

Postby moodyangel » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Hello everyone, we have upped sticks and moved to Slivo Pole area Ruse. Wondered if there was anyone else in the area that we havent met already. We can offer all sorts of information on moving, removal companies, moving pets, buying procedure, cars, etc etc. Has taken us 2 years to actually get here so we have learned a lot along the way.

fredatinsch
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby fredatinsch » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Hello there and welcome to MyB. Always a bit quiet on Sundays, we try to let the MODs have a break. Tell us abit about your plans etc.
I live in Mindya near Veliko Turnovo so a bit far from you.....
Lots of information and advice on MyB..just do a search and keep a MOD happy.

bgcarl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby bgcarl » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi moodyangel.

Welcome to MYBG and good luck with your place in Slivo Pole. Having driven through the place a few times on the way from Silistra to Ruse, I always call it Sliverpool.

:lol:

Cheers

BGCarl

moodyangel

Postby moodyangel » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Thanks both, our plans are to retire here, although we are not old enough yet, still renovating our house at the moment, so that should take another few years!! Just enjoying the life and the people. Been here nearly 3 months, still learning about the culture and the language. But Wow, its so good to get away from England. Settling in for the winter, logs stashed and animal feeds bought. Looking forward to our first Christmas here. Maybe next year doing some tattooing and painting. My hubby is a butcher so looking forward to producing some homereared bacon and sausages! Renovating using traditional cob so that should be a learning curve too, watch this space...

jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Hi and welcome - this forum packed with info ideas and good natured argument - enjoy

Maverickmemphisboy

Re: Hello from Ruse Area

Postby Maverickmemphisboy » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:17 pm

moodyangel wrote:Hello everyone, we have upped sticks and moved to Slivo Pole area Ruse. Wondered if there was anyone else in the area that we havent met already. We can offer all sorts of information on moving, removal companies, moving pets, buying procedure, cars, etc etc. Has taken us 2 years to actually get here so we have learned a lot along the way.
Hi,moodyangel ive just bought a place not far from byala Ruse,will be out there 2011 from April for a few months,will pm you closer to time,could do with all the help i can get. :D

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:34 pm

"The Weeton" is quite close to Byala and I have found him a useful contact when venturing into the uncharted territory of the Yantra Valley. I like this part of Bulgaria.

theweeton
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby theweeton » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:11 pm

I live quite near to Dve Mogilli (about 20 mins) and know the area quite well If anybody needs local advise or even a coffe just ask.

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”