Hello from Turkey.

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

sharona58

Hello from Turkey.

Postby sharona58 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Hello to all,

I am currently living in Akbuk, Didim Turkey and will be visiting the Elhovo region very soon. If my Hubby and I like what we see, we will relocate in Spring.

I have lined up a few houses to see while we are in Bulgaria, we will get a good idea what is out there and maybe even find our future home.

I have been having a good look through the forum and see that it is jam packed full of great information. I am sure that I will have loads of questions to ask in the next comming days.

Looking forward to contributing.

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Welcome to the forum Sharona

I hope you enjoy your trip over and like the region, just curious, will you only be looking in Elhovo? Only I notice a lot of people from Turkey only seem to venture as far as Elhovo which I assume is to be able to keep easy logistical ties with Turkey?

If you need anything I'm sure it will all be here and people will be only to happy to help you out.

Nikki

borntolaze

Postby borntolaze » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:25 am

Hi Sharona and welcome to the forum...Take a look around the VT area it's a great area!

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:56 am

2 areas I would suggest looking at -

The Valley of the Yantra River going north of Veliko Turnovo towards Russe.

The area heading from Russe towards Shumen and Varna.

VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Postby VickyC » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi Sharona

Think I met you and your party in the T Shop in Provadiya last week. We spoke about boarding kennels and I passed on my details. Good luck in finding your future home and if you end up in our area we will be seeing more of you.

Vicky

RICO
Super User!
Super User!

hello from turkey

Postby RICO » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 pm

hi sharona,good luck with the house hunting ,will no doubt bump into you both eventually in the future,if you do settle in the Elhovo area,which is definitely handy for turkey and greece,and has lovely ountryside.

bgcarl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby bgcarl » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi sharona58,

Welcome to MYBG and good luck with your trip.

Cheers

BGCarl

tracyy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby tracyy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Check out elhovonews.com a new venture but filled with info about the area, great reading , especially Karens' articles re the influx of people from Turkey and the reasons why, hope you enjoy looking around, may bump into you sometime in Elhovo :lol:

Pixi

Postby Pixi » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Sorry I am late, but Hi and welcome.

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”