new to Bulgaria

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Pixi

Postby Pixi » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 am

Hi and welcome, hope all goes well for you.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
pinkyfahey

Postby pinkyfahey » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi...I live in the next village so may see u sometime.
Scot47 is correct it is "o" at the end and the post mod directed u to is about the car boots which are no longer on but there is market in Sredets on Tue and Thurs.
The main road isn't too bad as it was "resurfaced" last year but is starting to show signs of wear and tear already. I travel on this road about 6 times a day from home to Meden Rudnik and back to take kids to school. But as for your village roads..well that's a different story.
There are British people living in your village and they hold a bingo night on a Thursday in the local bar. If you need any info let me know.
Helen

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
afm1

Re: Hi Adam

Postby afm1 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:18 pm

KLR650 wrote:Hi Adam
I have sent you a pm. I also like you have a small plot in Konstantinovo. I am driving there in April. Send us a message, it would be good to catch up.

unfortunately I don't travel there until June, but it would be good to swap tips / information.
I don't seem to have received a personal message from you, I can't send them yet.
Adam.

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”